The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

U of Leicester freshers' week date - 2023

Hi
When does U of Leicester freshers' week start in 2023?
Reply 1
Term dates of University of Leicester can be see here: https://le.ac.uk/about/info/term-semester-dates

Freshers week usually is the first week. (so 25th Sep)
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
OK, many thanks - I saw that but thought it was unclear whether the actual term started on the 25th or Freshers' week. Other unis I think list the actual first day of classes as the start of term, and Freshers' week would be the week before.
I thought that too. I think it is the week before the 25th September because usually the term starts when classes start. So that timetable is for returning undergraduates
Original post by Anonymous
OK, many thanks - I saw that but thought it was unclear whether the actual term started on the 25th or Freshers' week. Other unis I think list the actual first day of classes as the start of term, and Freshers' week would be the week before.
I would like to know this too, concerned as my accommodation starts on the 22nd, does that mean i miss freshers week? I found accommodation at Filberts, which I think is for all years, not just freshers...have i messed this up already!?
Original post by Lishes Vlogger
I would like to know this too, concerned as my accommodation starts on the 22nd, does that mean i miss freshers week? I found accommodation at Filberts, which I think is for all years, not just freshers...have i messed this up already!?

So does mine, I am going down on the 17th to drop stuff off, if people are there I’ll stay if not I may as well go back home and wait for the official moving in dates
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to inform here that the University of Leicester Freshers week starts on 25th of September! This is also the start date of the term but usually there are no lecture on the first week of the term, but instead it is for getting to know the campus, Fresher's activities, societies fairs etc.

Check out this cool website for more information on how to make the most of the first couple of week: https://www.thefreshersguide.com/uni...ster#termdates

Hope this helps!

- Shahla (Student Recruitment Assistant)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending