The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm pretty confident about the NG coming up but I don't know them as well as the Liberals
Reply 21
What was your extended essay on?
Appeasement, did your teacher make you have a long fancy title that could have been said in two words?

Mine was, if I recall "Considering the social, economic and political factors why did Britain pursue a policy of appeasment with Germany during the 1930s" but more wordy
Reply 23
Oh no, we made our own up without interference. Like good little boys and girls.

I was considering "Was Hitler Reich or Wrong," but settled on:

“The worsening economic situation triggered the slide towards one form or another of authoritarian government.” How fair is this analysis of the factors leading to the Nazi rise to power in Germany from 1919 to 1933?
Ahh, the rise to power :biggrin: I was considering doing that but opted for Appeasement as I thought I could write more :smile:
Reply 25
We were advised against doing it.

What are your teachers like?
Ours are proper good.
Oh, why?

My teacher is an arrogant, condescending bum. But my god does he drum things into your head, he's a good teacher overall so I hope I have him for AH
Reply 27
AH??? I HATE you. I kid, but our school will not run it at all.

They thought that Appeasement was too difficult for us little troglodytes, so we had to stick to our prelim stuff. I only got a measly 31/40 for that, so i pale in your shadow.
Bobby92
AH??? I HATE you. I kid, but our school will not run it at all.

They thought that Appeasement was too difficult for us little troglodytes, so we had to stick to our prelim stuff. I only got a measly 31/40 for that, so i pale in your shadow.

How unfair! I'm really looking forward to the AH course, minus the massive dissertation of course :p:

At least you got your mark for it, we just got told it was off to the good old SQA
Reply 29
Oh no, i mean the prelim.

I think my extended essay was like, 15ish
That's a good mark!

I'm hoping my EE merits at least a B.

I swear, the cartoon question this year had better be something I can deciper
Reply 31
IF one comes up, that is. They will have to start recycling stuff eventually.
There is always one, at least in all the past papers I've seen. I'm gonna go through the PP and see what is likely to come up this year
Reply 33
Spanish Civil War, maybe no Czech crises.

That's all i can remember for now i think
Hmm, I'll look tomorrow and post what I think. I'm looking forward to History, I think it'll be my easiest exam
I don't really mind, I have a good memory for appeasement :0 I just look at the page and the recall comes flying out
Reply 36
ChocolateEyes
How unfair! I'm really looking forward to the AH course, minus the massive dissertation of course :p:

At least you got your mark for it, we just got told it was off to the good old SQA

What are you doing in advanced higher?
we're going to do japan :biggrin:
I have no idea yet :biggrin: Surprises :smile:
Reply 38
Doing Later Modern History(Britain 1850-1979 and USA - Large Scale State) and The Cold War topic. Hoping for a good democracy question for Britain but i've got the Suffragettes,Labour and Liberal governments in reserve just in case. I'm praying the New Deal comes up with America as it is my strongest area in the American topic.
Reply 39
yeh i really hope that national goverment social and economic problems comes up and the russian civil war. I would be over the moon haha :P

Latest

Trending

Trending