The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Mary Struges Residences

Hello,

Accommodation opens up tomorrow and need to find somewhere good. I like city views and a social life so I was thinking Mary S 7 bed?

But from what I hear, 7 beds are on the lower floors and you may be living with 2nd / 3rd years which I don't really want to. I'd rather be with new people and I feel bad for them.

Any advice?
Heyy!

Have you considered The Heights? we are just a 5 minute walk from Aston Uni & a 15 minute walk from BCU.

We have such a good social life! We love spending time with our residents, we run so many social events throughout the year such as beauty day, tarot card reading, bingo, quizzes & soooo many more.

We have rooms for 3 people, 4 people , 5 people & 6 people and we will always try to find you a flat with residents in the same year as you e.g. 1st year, 2nd year.

Would you like to come and have a viewing with us? I'd love to show you around and give you more information about us :biggrin:

Kindest Regards,
Sam

Original post by username4446254
Hello,

Accommodation opens up tomorrow and need to find somewhere good. I like city views and a social life so I was thinking Mary S 7 bed?

But from what I hear, 7 beds are on the lower floors and you may be living with 2nd / 3rd years which I don't really want to. I'd rather be with new people and I feel bad for them.

Any advice?
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest