The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Just revise any three topics and you're 100% covered.
Reply 2
I'm taking it :smile: No idea regarding Unit 3, but I'm not too worried over it to be honest. Unit 2 I'm revising Parliament, Executive and Constitutions. Can't remember the Judiciary examples to save my life at the minute.
Reply 3
I'm doing Unit 2 and 3. Like Abaddon I'm focusing on Constitution, Parliament and Executive for Unit 2.

Unit 3's pretty interesting. Just finishing up on EU.

Good luck everyone.
Reply 4
Well Jan 2008 was consitutional reform and EU
I'm pretty gutted because i want constitutional/parl reform, although i hate EU.
I think devolution will come up, it regularly comes up, which i hate :/
Reply 5
See my thread above. revise any three themes on each unit and you're covered no matter what comes up.
Reply 6
liamb
See my thread above. revise any three themes on each unit and you're covered no matter what comes up.

Don't suppose you have any inside info? :p:
Reply 7
Does anyone know where to get past papers of jan 2008 ? and june 2007 ? (cannot find them in liamb's web site)
Reply 8
Unfortunately no. Even if I did, if i told you, I'd have to kill you - which would earn me lots of negative rep.... Can you still be on :tsr2: and be in jail?:biggrin:
Reply 9
Yeah, i'm taking Unit 2 and 3 on Friday. Starting revision today after the Champ League game :p:

Got a B in Unit 1, i've left revision abit late but i'm hoping I pull these two units off and get a B overall.
EU and Constitutional/Parliamentary reform came up in both Summer 07 and Jan 08 so I really don't think they'll come up.

As LiamB suggested though, i'll be covering 3 topics just incase - but hoping for devolution.
Reply 11
Also struggling with what to revise for Unit 3... been searching for clues all day...
Unit 2 I'm taking a risk with just learning Executive and Constitution - seemingly straightforward...
Regarding Unit 3, they only ever have a 'major' paired with a 'minor' topic...
and according to other sources EU's come up last 3 times...
Reply 12
has any one got any where that i can find good revision notes on devolution what kinds of things about it do you think are best to revise??
I did unit one in jan and got a b but i think that was much easyer than unit 2 and 3!!
Reply 13
Here I go again, PLUG PLUG PLUG my own stuff...:biggrin:
https://liambellamywiki.wikispaces.com/
Shameless Liam, absolutely shameless! I'm joking, thanks for the link.

Good luck for tomorrow everyone, now I really must stop procrastinating, erm, just after I look at Liam's site...
Reply 15
Our collective hands are going to be dead after all that Unit 2 and 3 writing. It's like a marathon.
Reply 16
Could somone give me a list of the topics we have to cover? I've got all my notes out and i'm confused!

Unit 2 and 3?

Thanks

(My teacher said the Judicary - Neutrality and Independance etc is a likely question to come up)
Reply 17
Unit 2 and 3 are the two modules that are scheduled for tomorrow.

Unit 2 is - Constitution, Parliament, Executive, Judiciary.

Unit 3 is - Constitutional Reform, Electoral Reform, Devolution, EU.
Reply 18
Dead1nside
Unit 2 and 3 are the two modules that are scheduled for tomorrow.

Unit 2 is - Constitution, Parliament, Executive, Judiciary.

Unit 3 is - Constitutional Reform, Electoral Reform, Devolution, EU.

Reply 19
For Unit 3 - Do you think if I revised Consititutional Reforms, Electoral Reform and Devolution and left EU out I'd be alright?

As I don't have much time, and I don't think I can revise all of EU!

Latest

Trending

Trending