The Student Room Group

HELP! I want a 9 but got 8 in my art GCSE coursework

Scroll to see replies

you got lucky I'd say, I can understand why you're upset but the exact same thing happened to me except they gave me a 4
Original post by Scotney
This is a three year old thread and I do not choose to go into more detail of my daughters situation.

at least you weren't snarky and rude in this comments, I'm glad you learnt something. Accusing people of cheating and then backtracking (particularly on why your daughters marks were lower since they did not relate strongly to what that teachers wrongdoings were) isn't a good look; try not to misrepresent your daughter just because you want her to look better; you don't need to defend your honor on the student room of all places. What you did was pretty disgusting tbh mate and you need to learn to look at things a little more objectively and not try to lie to another person on the internet for sympathy; we literally cannot change your daughters grades and trying to say that your daughter was graded out of spite and then giving evidence that the c=teacher cheated with the intention to mislead others is just not a very moral thing to do. I hope no one else has had to sit and listen to your half truths before.
Original post by Scorched
at least you weren't snarky and rude in this comments, I'm glad you learnt something. Accusing people of cheating and then backtracking (particularly on why your daughters marks were lower since they did not relate strongly to what that teachers wrongdoings were) isn't a good look; try not to misrepresent your daughter just because you want her to look better; you don't need to defend your honor on the student room of all places. What you did was pretty disgusting tbh mate and you need to learn to look at things a little more objectively and not try to lie to another person on the internet for sympathy; we literally cannot change your daughters grades and trying to say that your daughter was graded out of spite and then giving evidence that the c=teacher cheated with the intention to mislead others is just not a very moral thing to do. I hope no one else has had to sit and listen to your half truths before.

few spelling mistakes since i typed this out fast but anyhow scotney, you should probably never lie in the future since you are pretty bad at it
Original post by Scorched
few spelling mistakes since i typed this out fast but anyhow scotney, you should probably never lie in the future since you are pretty bad at it

Well I did not lie about anything.Nothing else to add.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending