The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Take extra credits?

Hi :smile:

I am enrolled to study English at the Uni of Aberdeen, starting this fall.
I looked at the courses and I will have to select additional ones to achieve 120 credits a year.

However, the courses are all extremely interesting, and i was wondering if it was possible to take more than 120 credits per year.

Also, what if it is possible but I then struggle with the work load - could I just drop the extra credit course again?

Thanks in advance :smile:
Hello Anonymous :smile: how are you?
It would be best to contact our enquiry team to ask this question as they may have some experience of people who have done this. Their email is [email protected]
Enjoy your studies!
Original post by Anonymous
Hi :smile:

I am enrolled to study English at the Uni of Aberdeen, starting this fall.
I looked at the courses and I will have to select additional ones to achieve 120 credits a year.

However, the courses are all extremely interesting, and i was wondering if it was possible to take more than 120 credits per year.

Also, what if it is possible but I then struggle with the work load - could I just drop the extra credit course again?

Thanks in advance :smile:
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
Original post by University of Aberdeen
Hello Anonymous :smile: how are you?
It would be best to contact our enquiry team to ask this question as they may have some experience of people who have done this. Their email is [email protected]
Enjoy your studies!

Okay, thank you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending