The Student Room Group

russel group

hey guys, so I finished my A-levels in the cycle of 2023, I got **** grades it was MERIT at the extended certificate in law, a D in politics and an E in history, my sixth form didn't let me back in even though I told them I had been going through depression, I enquired a lot thought about doing foundation courses, so came across CERTHE legal studies birkbeck, so studying that now, and this course declared that every student that studied it 100% received an offer from top Russel group unis, so I gave it a shot and applied to LSE, KCL, UCL, QMUL and uni of Leeds for LLB however got rejected from all, im trying to stay strong, does anyone know if there is any way I can get into these unis, I have enquired if I can do courses that are not popular such as politics and extra. pls advise me
Reply 1
Original post by bhumiiiiiii90
hey guys, so I finished my A-levels in the cycle of 2023, I got **** grades it was MERIT at the extended certificate in law, a D in politics and an E in history, my sixth form didn't let me back in even though I told them I had been going through depression, I enquired a lot thought about doing foundation courses, so came across CERTHE legal studies birkbeck, so studying that now, and this course declared that every student that studied it 100% received an offer from top Russel group unis, so I gave it a shot and applied to LSE, KCL, UCL, QMUL and uni of Leeds for LLB however got rejected from all, im trying to stay strong, does anyone know if there is any way I can get into these unis, I have enquired if I can do courses that are not popular such as politics and extra. pls advise me
If you apply to The Open University in the spring and take a first year course (CertHE) of 120 credits..you can transfer over to a brick uni.
2 years at Open University 120 credit per year, with 240 credits you can transfer to Universities depending on your grades of course.
*make sure the course you take at OU are applicable to the degree program you want to transfer into.
Reply 2
Original post by bhumiiiiiii90
Mostly those universities are competitive to extremely competitive to get in to. If you have any chance it will be at QMUL, I'm afraid you're simply wasting your time with LSE and UCL, and most likely with KCL and Leeds too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending