The Student Room Group

Introducing TSRMedics™ - a site wide initiative to stimulate interest in medicine

Scroll to see replies

I would like to hear about this as well.
Yeah can’t wait! @ecolier wants everyone to know there info! I’m doing an EPQ and want a career in medicine and it would help me a lot! 😊
Cool starting to love neurology! It’s so fascinating 🙌🙌 There is still so much topics to choose for my EPQ and I’m still stuck! So some topics are
- The heart- how it works, functioning, and into detail about each chamber
- Neurology- the Brain- want to know about how our activity changes both physically and mentally, why some people can be depressed and others are excited and also about how the brain can have so much info: memory, language, intelligence, conciousness and unconsciousness
- Cancer- Why there is still no cure for cancer how we can approve the symptoms and is there any way we can stop these cells invading healthy cells.
These are the 3 topics I want to look at in my EPQ but I can’t choose one 😫 I need a question that links all three topics together. All help will be much appreciated and the journal was great just shows how Ive got so much passion about neurology 😊
Omg that’s certainly true! It can invade our organs! What question would it be tho! I’m literally just doing a plan and thinking of a question! Getting my GCSE results tomoz 😭 Hope my hard work pays off 🙏🙏
Okay will do and I will PM you after my results to see if I will be doing it cuz I still don’t know what college I’m going to 😫😫 And Thanks just hoping for the best really! 😬😬🙏🙏
Since you are all off ... thought if any of you are keen to read some medicine before you start your degrees I could put a random clinical case on here each day and we could discuss. Helps me learn stuff too (I am a medic FYI). Any keen beans?
This would be amazing, thank you ☺️
would it not be easier for people to find in its own forum?
okay I can change the name :smile:

I just thought for people starting medicine early next year - it would be most useful for them to read up so they were the main target!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending