The Student Room Group

TSR Moderation team changes discussion thread

Scroll to see replies

Sorry to sound like Victor Meldrew but 'I can't believe it...'
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by SciFiRory
we must baton down the hatches and prepare for the zombies then! plants and guns are needed to defeat the undead hordes that will surely follow these events!

I've already sprouted a tail and hooves. It's too late.

You must get to the Winchester immediately. You can have a pint and wait for it all to blow over.
Illusionary cant leave his post :sad:
Very sad day indeed to lose such a dedicated and long serving moderator :frown: All the best for the future Illusionary, whatever that may be :yep:

Spoiler

Dang definitely the most helpful mod on the team I've found in my short time here. Gonna miss him D:
:eek: What?
Such a shame that Illusionary is going :sad:

Original post by superwolf
:sadnod:

Apocalypse sign #1 the vanishing of neg rep
Apocalypse sign #2 the followers of a strange cult appear
Apocalypse sign #3 Illusionary is no more!

Scary signs. Where should we take cover?! Or should we just run!! :run:
Reply 4408
Illusssionnaaaaaaaaaaryy :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes:
Illusionary
x

:cry: :cry:

*throws flowers over you and TSR hums funeral march sadly*
Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth
Such a shame that Illusionary is going :sad:

Scary signs. Where should we take cover?! Or should we just run!! :run:

Might as well hide under our desks with paper bags over our heads, there's no escaping the Apocalypse. :no:
Sad to hear Illusionary left the team, he was the best moderator! Will be greatly missed!
(edited 10 years ago)
Thanks everyone for the kind words :h: This is certainly going to take a bit of getting used to... but you're not getting rid of me from the site just yet :tongue: I'll still be around on the site, and I know that the continuing section leaders will continue to keep things running just as well as they always have done. :yep:

Original post by SciFiRory
Illusionary is gone? :eek: is this not one of the signs of the TSR-apocalypse? :afraid:

Original post by superwolf
:sadnod:

Apocalypse sign #1 the vanishing of neg rep
Apocalypse sign #2 the followers of a strange cult appear
Apocalypse sign #3 Illusionary is no more!

Original post by Maid Marian
:cry: :cry:

*throws flowers over you and TSR hums funeral march sadly*

Reports of my death may have been slightly premature :wink:
Original post by Illusionary
Thanks everyone for the kind words :h: This is certainly going to take a bit of getting used to... but you're not getting rid of me from the site just yet :tongue: I'll still be around on the site, and I know that the continuing section leaders will continue to keep things running just as well as they always have done. :yep:

Reports of my death may have been slightly premature :wink:

:cry2:

But-But-But Illusionary :cry:

Come back to our secret place now please *pulls sleeve* :puppyeyes:
:emo:
Oh so many people have left! Sorry I didn't see you all go. :frown:
Reply 4417
I'm best qualified to take his place.
Illusionary
:wavey:
Just logged in for the first time in ages and have seen this.... really sad to see. :sad: Thanks for all the help and guidance you gave me when I was a mod, it really meant a lot. :smile: Good luck with the future.

:smile:
Original post by Pandora.
Just logged in for the first time in ages and have seen this.... really sad to see. :sad: Thanks for all the help and guidance you gave me when I was a mod, it really meant a lot. :smile: Good luck with the future.

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending