The Student Room Group

TSR Moderation team changes discussion thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780

Today Acaila moved out the mod group, she has been involved with TSR longer than almost everyone and she knows it better than most.

She's seen the site change a lot in the time she's been a super mod and I thanked her personally for the help she gave me when I first got involved with the site.

Modding TSR at times may seem like a full time job and we (Acumen) and you (members and subs) sometimes heap a lot of expectation on their volunteer shoulders. Of course there's a balance to strike but TSR needs to be as fun for mods as it is for regular members and if that stops then its time to get out.

Everyone should listen to a bit of Les Mis tonight in honour, failing that PM her and say thanks very much for the time she has put over the years into making TSR function well.
J
At the end of the day, us little people need to hang our heads and look down, asking ourselves "who am I?"; I ask, what have I done, to lose these lovely ladies. There have been many confrontations, but we need to see through this red and black, look past the thenadier waltz of treachery, and move on. Last night, I dreamed a dream; I asked the master of the house to come to me. Now she has gone though, to the castle on a cloud, leaving us to look to the stars...

Thank you for all your hard work over the years Acaila :love:
I am, les miserables :emo:
Thanks, Acaila :smile:
Magnum Opus
At the end of the day, us little people need to hang our heads and look down, asking ourselves "who am I?"; I ask, what have I done, to lose these lovely ladies. There have been many confrontations, but we need to see through this red and black, look past the thenadier waltz of treachery, and move on. Last night, I dreamed a dream; I asked the master of the house to come to me. Now she has gone though, to the castle on a cloud, leaving us to look to the stars...

:love:

I should of thought of doing that :hmpf:

I hope Acaila sticks around as a normal member, I need someone to obsess over chess and les mis with :sadnod:
Reply 784
Magnum Opus

I am, les miserables :emo:

Niicely done. :holmes:
Congrats to the new Supers :biggrin:
Interesting times, looking forward to more announcements :holmes:
Thanks Acaila :biggrin:
Magnum Opus
At the end of the day, us little people need to hang our heads and look down, asking ourselves "who am I?"

Who am I?

I'm Jean Valjean!!!

there'es the little bit of Les Mis for tonight.

Anyway its sad to see Acaila go, I think everyone knew of her and I know it will not be the same having her on the team, she's got real life back to herself now and hopefully she'll enjoy whatever she gets up to but i don't doub it for a second she'll be leaving TSR any time soon. She's like a hulahoop. [last 10 seconds of video]
Reply 787
I must be downwind of the drama. I can smell it.
At the very least, Acaila, you have my sincere congratulations for finally leaving a position you've incessantly complained of hating for years.
Thank you Acaila for all your hard work. :hugs: You have been a star. Les Mis be with you. xx
Reply 790
Vesta
I have planned to step down as a moderator within the next month or so.

:puppyeyes: And you'll be missed

Spoiler

And, once again (if you even see this), thanks for the dedication Acaila :smile:
Magnum Opus

:yes:

:mrt:
Reply 792
Some big changes there. Well done guys.
Congratulations to Athena who will again be modding across Universities.
Congratulations for being Super, Ilex!
Alasdair
Congratulations for being Super, Ilex!

Thanks Al :biggrin:
We have some new mods!

Lets welcome these new people to the team:

tom_tom_tom
who will be a moderator in Health and Relationships

Taiko
who will be a moderator in Money and Finance

0404343m
who will be a moderator in General University Discussion, Applications and UCAS, International Study and the Postgraduate forums.

Also,

daniel_williams

and

randdom

will both be moderating all the site as supermods.

Keep looking to see if there'll be more new mod appointments at all levels over the coming week...
congratulations guys, very well deserved! :biggrin:
Well done all of you :biggrin:

and tomtom :hugs:
Reply 799
RK
tom_tom_tom
who will be a moderator in Health and Relationships

Could see that coming.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending