The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Enrolment with an expired passport and no id

Hello,

I am in a complicated situation. Recently I have lost my National ID card and my passport has expired very recently (24th June) so, I cannot leave the UK to renew my ID in Spain. On the other hand, I tried to book an appointment to renew my passport with no success, as there are no appointments within six months time.
I am really worried about the possibility of not being able to enrol on my applied course (multimedia journalism). I was wondering if maybe I can get other documents with me or if there is another alternative, as I really want to attend to your University this year.

I have already contacted Bucks and I have been provided some contacts details of the Spanish consulate, I rang all the three numbers with no luck and did not get a reply to my mail.

Thank you so much for your help.

P.S I have all other documents and I can also provide my parents documents to show I am a EU national. Also, I still have my recently expired passport.
Original post by cristiannesteb
Hello,

I am in a complicated situation. Recently I have lost my National ID card and my passport has expired very recently (24th June) so, I cannot leave the UK to renew my ID in Spain. On the other hand, I tried to book an appointment to renew my passport with no success, as there are no appointments within six months time.
I am really worried about the possibility of not being able to enrol on my applied course (multimedia journalism). I was wondering if maybe I can get other documents with me or if there is another alternative, as I really want to attend to your University this year.

I have already contacted Bucks and I have been provided some contacts details of the Spanish consulate, I rang all the three numbers with no luck and did not get a reply to my mail.

Thank you so much for your help.

P.S I have all other documents and I can also provide my parents documents to show I am a EU national. Also, I still have my recently expired passport.

keep trying the numbers :smile:
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Hi @cristiannesteb

I understand we've got in contact with you through email to help, I hope that your issue has been resolved now.

Katriona

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending