The Student Room Group

Student finance = providing evidences

Hello! I’ve sent student finance my original ILR card and passport and they returned them to me last week I’ve received email from them saying that I need to send them evidences to confirm my living years. It says that they need a home office letter saying I’ve been living here 3 years continuously from 1/9/2020 or expired cards or immigration documents. I’ve got them and try to send them tomorrow. My question is do I need to send the evidences which I already sent them (passport and ID) again? Or only those documents and expired cards.
Original post by Fathimasabz
Hello! I’ve sent student finance my original ILR card and passport and they returned them to me last week I’ve received email from them saying that I need to send them evidences to confirm my living years. It says that they need a home office letter saying I’ve been living here 3 years continuously from 1/9/2020 or expired cards or immigration documents. I’ve got them and try to send them tomorrow. My question is do I need to send the evidences which I already sent them (passport and ID) again? Or only those documents and expired cards.

Hi there,

You don't need to send evidence that we have already received and processed.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending