The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Charlurr

And no, maths is NOT considered a science. I'm not even sure how you came to that conclusion, haaha.

I emailed all the universities I'm interested in, and they all consider maths to be a 'science'. If you notice, in the entry requirements it usually says "..at least on science subject (including mathematics).."
Reply 21
profseverus
I emailed all the universities I'm interested in, and they all consider maths to be a 'science'. If you notice, in the entry requirements it usually says "..at least on science subject (including mathematics).."

Not in any of the universities I applied to "/
Reply 22
profseverus

Tis' true. It's a "science related subject", which most unis say is all they want. If they specify a science it doesn't count. I hadn't noticed your maths - that definitely helps you. I'd therefore say do the one you'll get the better grade in. You can big up your AS biology in your statement anyway.

Not sure what exam board you do for law, but one of the end exams is a right bitch. I got straight As on my modules but then got a D at the end and ended up 5 marks off an A. Boo. *warns*
Reply 23
Melana
Not sure what exam board you do for law, but one of the end exams is a right bitch. I got straight As on my modules but then got a D at the end and ended up 5 marks off an A. Boo. *warns*

Thanks for the warning! I do AQA Law..
Reply 24
Aahhh sucks, that's what I did. I'm sure you'd be fine, I'd just be careful assuming a particular grade because that one screwed mine up :smile: I think it was unit 5 or 6. Lots of people got the same mark, but not everyone, so was probably just my college or something.

Latest