The Student Room Group

Polo Tshirts

Are there no other companies out there that make polo shirts with a check plaid placket like Burberrys Brit Polos?
I have had a lot of polos before and I have loved Ralph Lauren polos for that matter. However, I have had Burberry polo shirts with the check patterns and the check pattern by the label is trademarked but not the plaid placket. You have polos by Ralph Lauren but you wouldn't find the plaid pattern on the collection. The collection of polo shirts are all about:

Solid colors - more than 7 colors are there when you start searching the perfect one for your mood.

The different fits: You have the option of choosing the classic fit, custom fit and slim fit polo shirts from which you could choose from.

The masculine appeal: This is the last thing that I would like to mention about is the masculine appeal that every polo by Ralph Lauren shirt has.

On the other hand, the line of plaid pattern in the polo shirts are simply the best ones. You might see the pattern in everything that Burberry offers including the line of polo shirts.
Well, there are many providers of Polo T shirts. If you are looking for polo shirts with a check plaid placket then you should visit PromoGifts24 once for the latest collection of Polo Tshirts.
Original post by JoelBruno
Are there no other companies out there that make polo shirts with a check plaid placket like Burberrys Brit Polos?

Well there are many companies you can easily found on internet that makes polo shirts with a check plaid placket. One of them is PromoGifts24. You can get your order in bulk and order from there online.

Quick Reply

Latest