The Student Room Group

Lancaster vs Bath

I'm planning to study international relations at uni, and I don't know what uni to put as my number 1 choice. I would like to go to the uni with higher rates of employment and prestige.
Reply 1
i think you are comparing apples with apples. both are good unis and rank closely in their political departments.

your degree alone will not secure you a good job; it's dependent on your resume as a whole. personally i would choose the uni based on other factors like affordability or enjoyability. but i've never been to either. have you?

also moved your thread to Social and Political Sciences :h:
Original post by ummbiz
I'm planning to study international relations at uni, and I don't know what uni to put as my number 1 choice. I would like to go to the uni with higher rates of employment and prestige.

Hi there,
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with so you can make your decision - no matter how specific! Prestige is very subjective but you can find out lots of stats here: https://university.which.co.uk/lancaster-university-l14/courses/politics-and-international-relations-ba-hons-2019-980c6845e533
Charlotte :smile:
3rd year Biological sciences with Biomedicine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending