The Student Room Group
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

University of Chichester applicants 2020

Scroll to see replies

my daughter is at chichester second year doing musical theatre /acting for film ,she also looked around southampton but decided chi was much better ,any more specific questions i can ask her and relay messages x
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester
Original post by username5027084
I looked round norwich university of the Arts today and wasn’t a fan, it’s literally either Chichester or Southampton-Solent university, it’s hard to find university’s that specifically focus on just acting for television/film etc but yeah go for the uni which will benefit you more and help you career wise :smile:

Hi,

It's great to hear you have looked into studying with us at Solent. Please let us know if you have any questions about the courses or University in general and we will do what we can to help! This account is run by students currently studying at Solent, so we know the University better than anyone else. :wink:

Thank you,

Izzy :^_^:
Original post by username5027084
I looked round norwich university of the Arts today and wasn’t a fan, it’s literally either Chichester or Southampton-Solent university, it’s hard to find university’s that specifically focus on just acting for television/film etc but yeah go for the uni which will benefit you more and help you career wise :smile:

Hey! We're glad that you're looking at our courses, we have two courses focusing on this which are BA (Hons) Acting for Film and BA (Hons) Screen Acting and Creative Technologies so feel free to have a good look at both to help make your decision. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

We have a blog from one of Screenacting students on their audition experience if this is the next step for you: http://www.chilife.co.uk/my-screen-acting-and-creative-technologies-audition-experience_101978
I've got an audition for BA Music Performance. Anyone got any advice?
Reply 24
Hi, I'm applying for the Criminology and Forensic psychology course at Chichester for next year.
I haven't been able to find anyone else who's also applied for the same course.
Original post by remussjhj01
I've got an audition for BA Music Performance. Anyone got any advice?

Hey! One of our students Elliott wrote a blog about his Music Performance audition experience: http://www.chilife.co.uk/my-music-audition-experience_103827 :smile:

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
Original post by neeve72
Hi, I'm applying for the Criminology and Forensic psychology course at Chichester for next year.
I haven't been able to find anyone else who's also applied for the same course.

Hey @neeve72 :smile:. We have an official Facebook applicant group for our applicants to join to find out the latest information, find others on their course and ask any questions that you may have: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Chichester2020/

Ive applied to take counselling psychology BSc at university of chichester to start September 2020. I was wondering what software is needed for the course? How are assignments submitted etc? Would I just be able to use an iPad rather than a laptop? TIA
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by claireroche24
Ive applied to take counselling psychology BSc at university of chichester to start September 2020. I was wondering what software is needed for the course? How are assignments submitted etc? Would I just be able to use an iPad rather than a laptop? TIA

All written assignments are submitted via TurnItIn which is accessed through your university account which you would be able to log-in and upload via your iPad. We also have a lot of PC and Mac's in our LRC's and in various other locations on campus that you are more than welcome to use to submit assignments which a lot of our students do.

Hope this helps! :smile:
Reply 29
What sort of laptop would I need for the Criminology and Forensic Psychology course? Does it have to have any specific programmes or anything?
Original post by neeve72
What sort of laptop would I need for the Criminology and Forensic Psychology course? Does it have to have any specific programmes or anything?

Hey @neeve72, a normal laptop is fine! All software you would need would be provided by the University and you would have access to all the University equipment too :smile: hope this helps!
Original post by University of Chichester
Hey @neeve72 :smile:. We have an official Facebook applicant group for our applicants to join to find out the latest information, find others on their course and ask any questions that you may have: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Chichester2020/

Hi!

I have a screen acting audition coming up this month. Are we able to join the Facebook group beforehand, or can I only join if I've done the audition and been given an offer?

Original post by Lilbiscus
Hi!

I have a screen acting audition coming up this month. Are we able to join the Facebook group beforehand, or can I only join if I've done the audition and been given an offer?

Hey @Lilbiscus, feel free to join the group now :smile:
I've got an unconditional offer for music performance ba!
Original post by remussjhj01
I've got an unconditional offer for music performance ba!

Congratulations @remussjhj01! If you haven't already, join the Facebook applicant group: facebook.com/groups/chichester2020 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending