The Student Room Group
Ravensbourne University London
London

Ravensbourne 2020 applicant chat

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Ravensbourne for 2020!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Scroll to see replies

im hoping to do an art & design foundation course at ravensbourne because im not sure what degree i'd like to do so im using this opportunity to help make my mind up and hopefully it'll be an experience which i can take a lot from !
i loved the uni on the open day & the area is really cool
London
Original post by evelync12
im hoping to do an art & design foundation course at ravensbourne because im not sure what degree i'd like to do so im using this opportunity to help make my mind up and hopefully it'll be an experience which i can take a lot from !
i loved the uni on the open day & the area is really cool

Are you applying to any other art and design foundations?
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Ravensbourne for 2020!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Hoping to apply for the 4 year course regarding animation, as i am currently finishing off a subsidiary diploma in Animation/ creative media production in games design.
Any tips? Advice? You can offer would really be great :smile:
Original post by 1a2s3d4f5g6h7j8k
Are you applying to any other art and design foundations?

no just here , why?
Reply 5
Have applied for Advertising and Brand Design and received a place subject to interview
does anyone know what the portfolio situation is like when applying for a foundation course in art and design here? because on the application it doesn't mention portfolio anywhere
Reply 7
I have an interview in 2 weeks. Im not planning on bringing a Portfolio but will ask before. Looks like an automated response.

Dear xxxxx

Thank you for registering: Foundation Diploma in Art and Design (Design and Media) Interview xxxxxx Date and Time: xxxxxx Location: Ravensbourne University London

We'll send you a reminder closer to the event.

See you there.

Kind regards

The Events Team
Ravensbourne University Londo
Reply 8
If you have an interview for a foundation course you need to bring a portfolio otherwise they wont be able to decide wether the course is suitable for you or not. Had my interview at ravensbourne yesterday for illustration.
Reply 9
Original post by ChloexOb
If you have an interview for a foundation course you need to bring a portfolio otherwise they wont be able to decide wether the course is suitable for you or not. Had my interview at ravensbourne yesterday for illustration.

Do you know if you got the place on the spot or if you have to wait to find out?
Original post by Tenguin
Do you know if you got the place on the spot or if you have to wait to find out?

They told me in my interview. I then received an email a few days later that my ucas track would be updated. Then it was updated a few days after that.
What course are you applying for? (Art
illustration for communication!
Where exactly do i submit my porfolio after ive accepted their request for the portfolio on UCAS ?
I got my place 2 days after interview by email. Im so happy!!
Original post by Autissie
I got my place 2 days after interview by email. Im so happy!!

What course are you doing ?! I would love to make some friends !
what course did you apply to? - I've got into the media foundation!currently studying? - gap year, interning at several companies.
illustration ! Im currently doing a ual foundation! Excited for us haha
Has anyone applied for fashion at ravensbourne, I've accepted my place so looking. For more people who are going :smile:
As i said im doing illustration but id love to be friends :smile: really nervous, as i dont know anybody going.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending