The Student Room Group
Ravensbourne University London
London

Problem with confitional offer

I got a conditional offer and i sent the documents needed to fulfill de condition. This was the 28 of february and its aphril and they havent contact me. I have sent an email a month ago (no response) and i called (2 times, one for asking if they have receive documents as i was worried). Last time they told me they would contact me this week but they didnt. Should i call again or just wait? I know its easter holidays now in the uk but i am not from there so i dont know how much time it last or if universities are open at this time, some people say its open some say university close…
Original post by zara2003
I got a conditional offer and i sent the documents needed to fulfill de condition. This was the 28 of february and its aphril and they havent contact me. I have sent an email a month ago (no response) and i called (2 times, one for asking if they have receive documents as i was worried). Last time they told me they would contact me this week but they didnt. Should i call again or just wait? I know its easter holidays now in the uk but i am not from there so i dont know how much time it last or if universities are open at this time, some people say its open some say university close…

Easter Monday is a bank holiday so its probably best to contact them on Tuesday.

What uni and course is the offer for?
London
Reply 2
Original post by _Rusty_
Easter Monday is a bank holiday so its probably best to contact them on Tuesday.

What uni and course is the offer for?

Thank you! I will try to call on tuesday
Its BA Graphic design from ravensbourne uni. i am even worried that i heard wrong when they told me they would contact me this week(due to lenguage difference)
Thank you! I will try to call on tuesday
Its BA Graphic design from ravensbourne uni. i am even worried that i heard wrong when they told me they would contact me this week(due to lenguage difference)

Hmm, well if they said they would contact you this week how about you wait to hear from them? If not ring them next week.

@RavensbourneRep may be able to help although they haven't been active since February.
Reply 4
Original post by _Rusty_
Hmm, well if they said they would contact you this week how about you wait to hear from them? If not ring them next week.

@RavensbourneRep may be able to help although they haven't been active since February.

I did wait this week but i could wait another one yes. im aware they might be busy right know with all the applications
I did wait this week but i could wait another one yes. im aware they might be busy right know with all the applications

I mean its up to you. There is no harm in ringing them up again - worst they can say is that they are still processing all of the documents

Hi @zara2003 I hope this has been sorted now and you have the answers you were looking for.

Please let me know if not and I will see what I can do to provide further clarity or help!

Almasi :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending