The Student Room Group
Ravensbourne University London
London

Ravensbourne 2020 applicant chat

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChloexOb
As i said im doing illustration but id love to be friends :smile: really nervous, as i dont know anybody going.

What do you know so far in terms of accommodation and whatnot
London
Reply 21
Does anyone mind helping me out if they can?
I had an interview for the foundation diploma in media and it was online via video call due to the outbreak of the covid virus, but i got an email afterwards saying they had not recorded any interview on their records, so now im worried that they didnt consider my application even though i replied to the email saying i had done the interview.
Does anyone have any advice on what i can do? im not sure if the university is open for me to call in.
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Ravensbourne for 2020!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >

Applied and got an offer for digital film production and i'm currently studying film, media and English. I'm here because i'm stuck inside and bored because of Mr Corona Virus who is a bit of an ******* to be honest.
Tell me about it! Sick of this **** and people wont stay inside and are acting like its a holiday!
Original post by ChloexOb
Tell me about it! Sick of this **** and people wont stay inside and are acting like its a holiday!

Irresponsible social gathering.jpg
Reply 25
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Ravensbourne for 2020!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

So Ive had interviews and been offered places on Fashion Promotion and Fashion Buying and Brand Management, now to make a decision! im interested in making friends with anyone else starting in 2020 and looking for projects to prepare for starting in september. Thanks
Reply 26
Does anyone know when the deadline is to accept offers for the foundation course?
Hi I've been offered a place too in fashion promotion, does anyone know which accommodation is best for first years?
Original post by Jxnelle01
Hi I've been offered a place too in fashion promotion, does anyone know which accommodation is best for first years?

People tend to recommend scape. I think it can be a tad bit more expensive but its very near and it is apparently where students meet a lot of the time.
Original post by NathanAtro3
People tend to recommend scape. I think it can be a tad bit more expensive but itHs very near and it is apparently where students meet a lot of the time.

Has anyone else applied to scape?
Original post by mnibdek
Have applied for Advertising and Brand Design and received a place subject to interview

Same...how did it go?
Reply 31
Has anyone else applied to scape?

Ive applied for scape through the uni, there’s only 100 places though so I’m not sure if I should apply separately and not save money😬
Original post by d_bxs
Ive applied for scape through the uni, there’s only 100 places though so I’m not sure if I should apply separately and not save money😬

Yeah same here, have you looked into other accommodations?
Reply 33
None at all, I don’t know if I should just book at standard rates or wait and see if I get a discounted place
Original post by Panda Girl
Has anyone applied for fashion at ravensbourne, I've accepted my place so looking. For more people who are going :smile:

Hey I'm starting Ravensbourne in September too:smile: Studying Fashion Buying and Brand Management :smile: Have you sorted your accommodation out yet?
Original post by d_bxs
So Ive had interviews and been offered places on Fashion Promotion and Fashion Buying and Brand Management, now to make a decision! im interested in making friends with anyone else starting in 2020 and looking for projects to prepare for starting in september. Thanks

Hey! I'm starting on the fashion buying and brand management course in september :smile:

Hey, I will be studying Fashion buying and brand management, I have a potential flat with 2 other bedrooms 10 min walk from uni - really decent prices.
Original post by bethcrowleyx
Hey, I will be studying Fashion buying and brand management, I have a potential flat with 2 other bedrooms 10 min walk from uni - really decent prices.

Which accommodation have you applied for, Im stuck on a waiting list 😬
Which accommodation have you applied for, Im stuck on a waiting list 😬

Hey I’ve not applied to any other accommodation as they’re very expensive, the apartment I mentioned above is right near scape for a lot more reasonable price and a really nice apartment! I need two others to share with, please message me if you’re interested :smile: I have photos and a video of the apartment.
Hi, I'm a third year at Ravensbourne:smile: During my first year I stayed at Farndale Court, I met my best friends there & had a ball. It's not as close to uni as Scape (it's a bus-ride away near Charlton) and it's not quite as flashy, but it's en-suite and the staff were nice & Farndale parties are always pretty great:cool: if anyone has any questions for a current student, lemme know:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending