The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

A couple at the university of Essex

Hey,My boyfriend and I are both foreigners and we are starting our master's degree at Essex uni next year. What is the best accommodation option for a couple? I know we can't share a room but is it okay if we regularly sleep in each others' rooms ? Which campus housing would be best ? Can we request to share the same flat ?Thanks
Reply 1
Wouldn’t be a Problem
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 2
It would be best to ask the University Accommodation team. Their page is https://www.essex.ac.uk/life/accommodation or you can email the student services hub at [email protected]
Reply 3
I think the best accom for you to stay at would be either meadows or copse as both other double beds so staying over would not be an issue
Original post by Ezra 16
I think the best accom for you to stay at would be either meadows or copse as both other double beds so staying over would not be an issue

yeah copse and meadows both have double beds. copse is more expensive than meadows but copse is nicer and a bit closer to campus than meadows. hi ezra
Original post by chloeaa
Hey,My boyfriend and I are both foreigners and we are starting our master's degree at Essex uni next year. What is the best accommodation option for a couple? I know we can't share a room but is it okay if we regularly sleep in each others' rooms ? Which campus housing would be best ? Can we request to share the same flat ?Thanks

hi ...u can share a room with my 3 members family(couple with 4 yrs baby girl)
hey,

if you need contraception, morning after pill, STI testing, STI treatment, PrEP, PEP, or pregnancy testing, you can visit Brook Southend -- it's on the first floor of The Victoria Shopping Centre, in the high street. it's free for everyone living, working or studying in Southend, including uni students and regardless of immigration status.

you can call them on 0330 135 5916, book online at sxt.health/uk, or visit their website at sexualhealthsouthend.co.uk.

any questions and you can use the webchat service on their website, available during the week

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending