The Student Room Group

Smok Nord or Blu Pro?

Im thinking of getting a Smok Nord e cig or Blu Pro. Im just thinking which one should I get though, Blu is a bigger pen and offered me discount and Smok Nord is smaller but its makes bigger vape clouds, good flavours, stylish device also smaller is better because it will fit in my pocket for college. Its just the blu pro they are offering discount. I think the smok is probably better but people on here might think blu is better so if you know or use any of the devices reply to this.
Both are hard sells in my book.

I had a blu pro, wasn't a particularly stunning device and was absolutely terrible for spitting juice and leaking.

The Smok Nord? No personal experience, but I'm seeing a lot of people bring up very serious complaints including juice leaks, auto-firing (related to the juice leaks, major fire hazard), QC on the coils is generally poor. Smok, in general, doesn't seem to have the greatest reputation anyway.
Reply 2
Original post by TheMcSame
Both are hard sells in my book.

I had a blu pro, wasn't a particularly stunning device and was absolutely terrible for spitting juice and leaking.

The Smok Nord? No personal experience, but I'm seeing a lot of people bring up very serious complaints including juice leaks, auto-firing (related to the juice leaks, major fire hazard), QC on the coils is generally poor. Smok, in general, doesn't seem to have the greatest reputation anyway.

What e cig would you use at the moment then?
Original post by Dont know01
What e cig would you use at the moment then?

Personally, I use the Innokin Plexar kit. Never had any issues with it so far.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending