The Student Room Group

Westminster or Greenwich for CS

Which university do you think is better for computer science? Greenwich or Wesminster? I am asking this because I am accepted in both of them.
Reply 1
Original post by Vstmnv
Which university do you think is better for computer science? Greenwich or Wesminster? I am asking this because I am accepted in both of them.

Statistically Westminster is better - #80 out of 196 unis that offer computer science, whereas Greenwich is #82 or #83 out of 196 unis. Greenwich is in a nice area and has good transport links into central, and it's a bit further out. Westminster is literally in the centre of London anyway so it's very busy, but there's a lot to do and it's only a walk down the street from the uni.
You're in good hands when it comes to computer sciences. At Westminster, you have the opportunity to do work placements in your second or third year, with companies just right outside on our doorstep. Such as BT, King, Google, Sony and many more. Plus with benefits with working within the University itself or the Student Union. We have a wide range of help and support where you need it most. Furthermore, there're a lot of student discounts made more available, especially that we're based in the heart of London. Moreover, in this day and age with emerging technologies, adaptability is key when it comes to choosing your modules, so don't worry, as we help you define your pathway so that you can succeed with what matters the most with your learning. Last but not least, there is an added benefit that you're able to swap courses as well as having up to 15% off alumni discount when it comes to applying for postgraduate study when being a current student at the University. We have our open day in March, so come down and say hi.
Reply 3
Anyone have any recent updates?
Would be greatly appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending