The Student Room Group

Y11 prom travel

Was originally planning to go to prom with a big group in a limo but no one was interested so me and 3 friends are considering going in a Range Rover as one of the friend's relatives has one. However I keep on hearing things about limos, doesn't seem worth it to me as the venue is about 30mins away from where I live but I guess I just want other peoples opinions :smile:
Original post by hcw.04
Was originally planning to go to prom with a big group in a limo but no one was interested so me and 3 friends are considering going in a Range Rover as one of the friend's relatives has one. However I keep on hearing things about limos, doesn't seem worth it to me as the venue is about 30mins away from where I live but I guess I just want other peoples opinions :smile:

The limo would be a waste of money in my opinion, especially if there are only 4 of you now, go in the range rover. Honestly some people even got the train to my prom, no one actually saw the cars that people arrived in because of everyone being inside already and the venue being right in the middle of town. I think this is true for others as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending