The Student Room Group

Sixth Forms/Colleges in South London/Central London

Hey there!

I’m currently in Y11, predicted between 7-9 (our school doesn’t predict 9s by standard, however in recent assessments, I achieved 5-6 nines). Two subjects being 7s, five to six 9s, rest 8s.

I’m currently applying and visiting a variety of colleges - currently, Kings’s, Westminster City School, Reigate and LAE Stratford.

I’d like to apply to as many as possible to ensure the best chance/most offers.

I’m happy to travel up to 1hr-1hr10, but ideally no further. Of course, I’m definitely not opposed to central London.

I’m having real trouble finding many others that offer A-Levels. Anyone got any insight? Cheers!
Reply 1
Hello! I'm also in the same position as you, In fact I went to Reigate open evening yesterday!

Are you generally looking for only colleges? There aren't a lot of good colleges in the area so it's a bit dificult.

I recently went to go and look around Warlingham Sixth form college and it was pretty good. They have a wide range of A-levels there too if that's what your looking for.

Good luck generally with everything!!
Original post by MeganWant
Hello! I'm also in the same position as you, In fact I went to Reigate open evening yesterday!

Are you generally looking for only colleges? There aren't a lot of good colleges in the area so it's a bit dificult.

I recently went to go and look around Warlingham Sixth form college and it was pretty good. They have a wide range of A-levels there too if that's what your looking for.

Good luck generally with everything!!

Hey there! Thank you! Sorry, I realise how the post reads - I’m definitely up for looking at sixth forms too! I’m actually already at Warlingham - but I’m hoping for a change of scene. Planning to go to Reigate’s open evening on Monday!

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest