The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Uni of York firmers 2020

Scroll to see replies

Hi everyone I’ve just firmed my offer for history! Picked Vanbrugh, Alcuin & Halifax for accommodation, anyone else doing history?
University of York
York
Welcome everyone.
Original post by gabrielamxx
Exactly the same as you, and same three colleges as well (which makes sense considering where the law school is.

Yeh exactly that’s why i thought it was best - will hopefully see you at some point!
Original post by Anonymous
Who has firmed York for 2020?
Which course have you firmed?
Is it conditional or unconditional?
Which three accommodations have you chosen?

Firmed for Law.
Conditional. Requiring just one A* as I have already achieved an A and a B in other subjects.
Langwith, Constantine and Goodricke
Anyone for sociology and education
I’ve firmed York for Chemistry, it’s an AAB conditional offer and I’m applying for Alcuin, Halifax and Derwent
Reply 66
I've firmed York for physics, I've applied for James, Vanbrugh and halifax
Who has firmed York for 2020?

Hey everyone, haven't firmed York yet because I am still waiting for some offers. But it will mostly likely be my first choice.
I am super excited!!
I will be studying Politics with International Relations.
My accommodation choices so far are Langwith, Goodricke and Alcuin.
What made you choose York as your firm choice?
Who has firmed York for 2020? meWhich course have you firmed? economics, environment,ecologyIs it conditional or unconditional? conditionalWhich three accommodations have you chosen? Vanbrugh, Alcuin and Langwith.
Firmed York just now for Politics with International Relations + Year in Industry. I am so excited to hopefully meet all of you.
My offer is AAB or 19 on my Apolyterion since I study in Cyprus and that is like the equivalent of an IB.
I have not yet applied for accommodation but I am probably applying to all room options in Langwith, Goodricke and Constantine so everyone planning to be in these colleges or doing a similar degree feel free o message meee.
Good luck with everyone's exams or assessments depending on what your school chose to do in this crazy situation. Hopefully we all end up in our top uni and accommodation.
I've firmed York last week for Physics BSc, AAB. Might change to Astrophysics or Theoretical Physics when I arrive, and might switch to a MSc, who knows!
My top three accommodation choices were Halifax, and Derwent (I put two Halifax rooms down).
Hi! I’ve firmed York for Computer Science, need AAB. My top three accommodations are Vanbrugh, Goodricke, and Derwent (:
Feel free to drop me a message if you’re doing the same subject or have applied for the same accommodation!
Reply 72
Original post by aaaaannice
Hi! I’ve firmed York for Computer Science, need AAB. My top three accommodations are Vanbrugh, Goodricke, and Derwent (:
Feel free to drop me a message if you’re doing the same subject or have applied for the same accommodation!

Hiya!
I'm doing computer science too :smile:

Who had firmed York for 2020? Me
Biochemistry
Conditional AAB
Vanbrugh, Alcuin and Derwent (self catered)

Hiya guys
Original post by Lauren_W03
Hiya guys

Hiya!
Hiya!

Original post by Lauren_W03
Hiya guys

Hey!! What subjects are you guys doing??
Original post by Lauren Harrison
Hey!! What subjects are you guys doing??

Sociology and education. Also applied for Vanbrugh and Alcuin.
hii i've got a conditional (a*ac) offer for philosophy, i know my first choice accommodation is vanbrugh and i think i put alcuin and derwent somewhere after that.

looking forward to getting to know some of the people i won't get to see next year!
Biochemistry :smile:
Hey everyoneee!!
when did you apply for accommodation? Also, is there anyone here planning on studying Politics or Ir ?

Quick Reply

Latest