The Student Room Group

can I talk to a straight 9 student pls?

Scroll to see replies

If they work for you, then they're okay. If they don't. they're not.
Original post by s.gotera
You're very welcome!:smile: What I did for most of my homework, was first try and complete anything I was given on the day. Of course, not everything can be completed asap, but it's soo much better to at least start on the work, especially if you have a lot on your plate. If it's things like making posters, or "tons of useless homework", set yourself a time limit, of let's say 45 mins to complete one piece of hw, stick with it, take a break, then use another 45 mins to revise on the same subject.

Sometimes you can be a bit too carried away with finishing off homework, and you don't leave anytime for revision, and at times that's understandable. So just try and set yourself a time limit for a piece of hw, stick with it, and then move on. I did Fine Art GCSE (which was hell omg:s-smilie:) and I was sooo behind on deadlines and submitting pieces of work, because I always left things to last minute. I even used to do my homeworks untiI 12am on several nights a week, just bcos I didn't set myself a time to complete it. It was until I finally started to manage my time properly, by setting myself limits and trying to reach my goal of finishing a piece within, let's say, 3 hours. This helped much more in balancing homework and revision, instead of just doing work with no goal whatsoever, as my time management was all over the place. lol idk if this makes any sense, but i hope it helps!:smile: Also feel free to ask anymore questions x

Thanks!!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending