The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Open University - Statement of participation

I just completed the Introduction to 'Cyber Security: Stay Safe Online' course on open university and I can't find my statement of participation- ANYWHERE. Can someone help tell me where I can find it?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by JC_2003
I just completed the Introduction to 'Cyber Security: Stay Safe Online' course on open university and I can't find my statement of participation- ANYWHERE. Can someone help tell me where I can find it?

Moved to the Open Uni forum :smile:
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
From the open learn faq:

You will be notified by email if you have received a Statement of participation but please allow up to 24 hours for this to happen. At this point, it will also appear in your ‘My OpenLearn Profile’ in the Achievements section.
Original post by Mordy
From the open learn faq:

You will be notified by email if you have received a Statement of participation but please allow up to 24 hours for this to happen. At this point, it will also appear in your ‘My OpenLearn Profile’ in the Achievements section.

I have completed a course and it appears in my achievements section but there is no option to view a statement of participation
I have completed forensic psychology bage course online open university and You will be notified by email if you have received a Statement of participation but please allow up to 24 hours for this to happen. At this point, it will also appear in your ‘My OpenLearn Profile’ in the Achievements section.

Quick Reply

Latest