The Student Room Group

is my UKCAT score competitive?

(New to the forum; if this topic is in the wrong place, would a kind moderator please move this topic to where it belongs, that would be much appreciated. Thanks.)

Hi all, I'm a Canadian student considering applying to some UK medical schools. I basically have absolutely no idea what I need for an application, but that's another story for another day--

I was wondering whether my UKCAT score is a..."good" one, or competitive enough for most schools. Here they are:

Verbal 720
Quantitative 730
Abstract 640
Decision Analysis 750

Please respond soon! Thanks in advance.
your average (mean) is 710 which is competitive as they state that scores above 700 are classed as above average. you did very well don't worry :smile:
yep. an average above 700 is good.
Reply 3
Excellent score. You should be very proud. :smile:
Reply 4
a 710 average is really good. My mate got a 700 and got an offer from Kings College London. You should be very happy with it
Reply 5
yep - excellent score. :smile:
Reply 6
Nice!!

How did you prepare?? I'm still confused as to what to study for...
anminko
Nice!!

How did you prepare?? I'm still confused as to what to study for...
that's kinda the point. Just do prac exams. There's a thread at the top for them.
Reply 8
Hahaha :p: okay thanks!
Reply 9
you know that is good... these threads really annoy me. the only purpose this has served is to make people with less than 700 panic
Reply 10
With a score over 700 they deserve a compliment. Well done OP, i got an average of 700 and got offers from Warwick and Barts&London, so you will do really well with that.
Reply 11
That's a very good score, but they probably won't look at it anyway...
steve2006
a 710 average is really good. My mate got a 700 and got an offer from Kings College London. You should be very happy with it

There's more to it than the UKCAT score, you know. :p:
Reply 13
clank
you know that is good... these threads really annoy me. the only purpose this has served is to make people with less than 700 panic

I assure you clank I have no idea whether my score is competitive. I'm a Canadian student and I know nothing about the UK system.

Latest

Trending

Trending