The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
I emailled on Thursday, I'll be eagerly awaiting a response...!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
I've just found out I've not been made an offer by my firm Warwick but I've got in here doing MSci Mathematical Physics for four years - bit disappointed to miss my firm offer but I'm quite pleased to come here.As for accomodation I've put down for University Park as first and then Broadgate Park as second choice , Raleigh Park as my final choice.
Reply 102
Gratz to all who are on their way to Notts this sept! :biggrin:

Yaaaaaaaaay!! On my way there on 7th Sept for Midwifery :biggrin: Not sure about accommodation yet :\
prospectivEEconomist
which econ course are you on dan?

Sorry I didn't see this until just now...

L100 :woo:
Hey guys what's up.
burningnun
Hey guys what's up.

The sky.. :rolleyes: ohh back in the day!
I see your from northamptonish.. where abouts?
Near Guilsborough School. Do you know it?

What about you?

Alison267
The sky.. :rolleyes: ohh back in the day!
I see your from northamptonish.. where abouts?
Amy_13
I've got Lenton en-suite too :-D although my first loan instalment ONLY covers that first rent payment so I'm gonna be so poor :-( lol

I was in the same position for Cripps Hall, but I asked them to send me a new payment schedule on my standing order for the bank, now im paying the same amount every term and i'm left over with quite a bit of money. I had to scan my letters from Student finance though, for proof.
Reply 108
SuperSweet
I was in the same position for Cripps Hall, but I asked them to send me a new payment schedule on my standing order for the bank, now im paying the same amount every term and i'm left over with quite a bit of money. I had to scan my letters from Student finance though, for proof.

Ooh thanks, I'll try that :-)
burningnun
Near Guilsborough School. Do you know it?

What about you?

I know of it but don't think i've ever been there.
I'm from Kettering, waheyyy, i love it though.. but bring on Nottingham!
Reply 110
SuperSweet
Oh that works? I was wondering if i could do that. I worked out if i got my accommodation in three equal payments I’d have money left over on my first term. Apart from scanning your letters, is there another criteria you have to fulfill? Or is it simply just emailing/phoning them and asking?
I'm going to the University of Nottingham!!!! lol.. i still can't believe it!
me too ::p:
but still havent had that pack that some people i know have had.
*sits & waits*
i'm in florence boot, if anyone else is WOO :woo:
Reply 113
dropdead__x
me too ::p:
but still havent had that pack that some people i know have had.
*sits & waits*
i'm in florence boot, if anyone else is WOO :woo:

What pack??
EvilSheep
What pack??

it gives you details about societies & whats going on during the first week, etc., or at least i think. i haven't had one so i don't know in much detail.
dropdead__x
it gives you details about societies & whats going on during the first week, etc., or at least i think. i haven't had one so i don't know in much detail.

i've got a different pack.. my one just provides info on the university's facilities, the gym, and what time to register with the uni on wednesday.. but then again i'm a postgrad so might be a bit different. anywho i got mine about a week ago! i assume with societies u can find out at the freshers fair.. when i was at de montfort you usually go along to the student union to sign up to societies but with nottingham i'm not too sure. maybe something similar will happen...
Reply 116
dropdead__x

I haven't had one either!!
EvilSheep
I haven't had one either!!

at least we're not alone :yep:
i'd say give it time :smile: we've still got roughly 4 weeks left ! where are you two staying anyway?
IcEmAn911
i'd say give it time :smile: we've still got roughly 4 weeks left ! where are you two staying anyway?

university park:biggrin: et toi?

Latest

Trending

Trending