The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 1
Go to the letter, which tells you what your flat number is etc.
That will tell you how long you can rent your flat for.
Alternatively, this website:
http://www.accommodation.manchester.ac.uk/ouraccommodation/areaguide/fallowfield/owenspark/

will tell you how many weeks it is for - This clearly shows that OP is a 40 week plan - therefore you can choose to pay your payment in 3 instalments or 7.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
TI-84
Go to the letter, which tells you what your flat number is etc.
That will tell you how long you can rent your flat for.
Alternatively, this website:
http://www.accommodation.manchester.ac.uk/ouraccommodation/areaguide/fallowfield/owenspark/

will tell you how many weeks it is for - This clearly shows that OP is a 40 week plan - therefore you can choose to pay your payment in 3 instalments or 7.

Or 1. For the sugar daddies out there...!:no:
Reply 3
Can someone tell me if I've got this right?

I send everything but the Direct Debit Form that needs all the bank details to the Central Administration Owens Park address, (passport photos, shedule of playments, signed letter)

Then send the Direct Debit form to the Accommodation Office?

It's because on the checklist it says "I enclose"... so that means send EVERYTHING to the same address, even though it says "please complete and return to: (seperate Accommodation Office address) at the top fo the Direct Debit Form?

Thanks alot!
Reply 4
^ I've got the same question. :woo:
Reply 5
I sent everything to central admin....

Hope that's right?!
Reply 6
Hmmm... I think I'm going to send everything to Owens Park.... seeing as though it says that in the check list box majiggle....

But about the payment... I want to pay by cheque but in three instalments... does that mean I still have to give direct debt details in the mandate form? Leave it out completely or leave the account number blank? It says direct debit only for three instalments but on the website it says it allows cheques for three instalments...

Sorry for the million questions

Thanks
Reply 7
hanns.g
Hmmm... I think I'm going to send everything to Owens Park.... seeing as though it says that in the check list box majiggle....

But about the payment... I want to pay by cheque but in three instalments... does that mean I still have to give direct debt details in the mandate form? Leave it out completely or leave the account number blank? It says direct debit only for three instalments but on the website it says it allows cheques for three instalments...

Sorry for the million questions

Thanks

I don't see anywhere on the forms where it gives you the option of paying by Cheque in 3 installments? Only 1.

Direct debit is a form of payment between your bank and the University, directly. This seems to be the only way to pay if you wish to pay in installments. Just write the account details that your student loan is going into.

Latest

Trending

Trending