The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Uni of Nottingham - Overdue Payment Email (Accomodation)

Due to personal reasons, I had to withdraw from the University of Nottingham before my course started this year. I’m now studying in my home country. Both UCAS and the university have confirmed my place has been withdrawn, however I received this email from the Broadgate Park Team. Can I ignore it or do I tell them again I’ve withdrawn from the university?

Accommodation Reminder

Dear Mr ________,

Further to our previous email, I can confirm we have not received payment as per your Contract / Licence Agreement.

Charge Type
Overdue Amount
Due Date
Days Overdue
Academic Year
Broadgate Park
£250.00
05/09/2023
Broadgate Park
£1,920.22
14/09/2023

Payment can be made via your NottinghamHub portal.

If you require a payment plan to spread the cost over monthly instalments, please email:[email protected] stating your full name, student ID and include the following in the email subject: Payment Plan

A full list of alternative payment methods can be found at the following link:
https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/fabs/finance/services/payingtheuniversity/payingstudentfees.aspx
If you have left the University or cannot access NottinghamHub, please use one of the alternative payment methods such as bank transfer or card payment. Details can be found on the link above.

If you have any queries regarding this, please email [email protected] stating your full name, student ID and query.

Kind regards,

Student Account Services
Original post by Anonymous
Due to personal reasons, I had to withdraw from the University of Nottingham before my course started this year. I’m now studying in my home country. Both UCAS and the university have confirmed my place has been withdrawn, however I received this email from the Broadgate Park Team. Can I ignore it or do I tell them again I’ve withdrawn from the university?

Accommodation Reminder

Dear Mr ________,

Further to our previous email, I can confirm we have not received payment as per your Contract / Licence Agreement.

Charge Type
Overdue Amount
Due Date
Days Overdue
Academic Year
Broadgate Park
£250.00
05/09/2023
Broadgate Park
£1,920.22
14/09/2023

If you require a payment plan to spread the cost over monthly instalments, please email:[email protected] stating your full name, student ID and include the following in the email subject: Payment Plan

https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/fabs/finance/services/payingtheuniversity/payingstudentfees.aspx
If you have left the University or cannot access NottinghamHub, please use one of the alternative payment methods such as bank transfer or card payment. Details can be found on the link above.

If you have any queries regarding this, please email [email protected] stating your full name, student ID and query.

Kind regards,

Student Account Services

I suggest you reply and explain what's happened, attaching the confirmation you've received from both UCAS and the university that your place has been withdrawn.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

Accommodation Reminder

Dear Mr ________,

Charge Type
Overdue Amount
Due Date
Days Overdue
Academic Year
Broadgate Park
£250.00
05/09/2023
Broadgate Park
£1,920.22
14/09/2023

Kind regards,

Student Account Services

It states in the contract that if you don't have a place then the contract is void/nul.
Don't go into the ins and outs of the case ,just inform them that your place has been withdrawn therefore you don't owe them the money . Only include the correspondence that states your place has been withdrawn . I assume you never checked in at the accommodation,once you check in to your room it gets more complicated,also there is the issue that you should have informed them before now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending