The Student Room Group

Exeter or Warwick for Politics and International Relations

So i've got an offer from both Exeter and Warwick for the course. Which is better? In the sense of the course structure, graduate prospects, department and overall reputation too.

Also, what is the feel of university life for both? I'd say i am quite a sport/social person who also wants to enjoy the campus lifestyle.
Original post by gai1j
So i've got an offer from both Exeter and Warwick for the course. Which is better? In the sense of the course structure, graduate prospects, department and overall reputation too.

Also, what is the feel of university life for both? I'd say i am quite a sport/social person who also wants to enjoy the campus lifestyle.

I do Pol & IR at Exeter so feel free to ask me any questions!

I really enjoy the course, we have a lot of freedom within our modules aside from a few compulsory Data ones if you choose the BSc. If you do the BSc there is a lot of paid internship opportunities as well, I think judging from unistats graduate prospects are quite good (I'm not sure how they compare to Warwick though),

Exeter is also very very sporty, arguably more than Warwick and the campus is beautiful as well. I had to make the same choice as you and chose Exeter, I don't regret my decision. Warwick is probably slightly better at rankings but I'm not sure if it matters as much as they are both top 10.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending