The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

warwick 2022 freshers

Have u guys all joined group chats, bc I can’t find any relating my course?
Hey!

What course are you doing? Oftentimes the departments have an official Instagram account, which you could send a DM! For our department it’s run by student ambassadors and they always create the freshers group chat! But I also wouldn’t worry if you weren’t able to find a group chat! There’s enough time to meet everyone once you get to uni and it’s unlikely you’ll miss out on anything important as all the official communication is done through the uni and your department anyway!

Jelka
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by Warwick Students
Hey!

What course are you doing? Oftentimes the departments have an official Instagram account, which you could send a DM! For our department it’s run by student ambassadors and they always create the freshers group chat! But I also wouldn’t worry if you weren’t able to find a group chat! There’s enough time to meet everyone once you get to uni and it’s unlikely you’ll miss out on anything important as all the official communication is done through the uni and your department anyway!

Jelka

Hi I’m doing German and business
Just to clarify is it International Business with German? I do International Business with Spanish at Warwick and there's no gc for my course. There's only around 10 people who do my degree so theres no social media pages for it. THe closest you might be able to find is a gc relating to German, but in your case it's probably the same too, that your course isn't popular enough to have a dedicated gc.
Original post by Qwasdz5
Have u guys all joined group chats, bc I can’t find any relating my course?

hey, i havent joined any gc yet however i'm doing politics and international studies. lmk if u found any!
Original post by imcrying
hey, i havent joined any gc yet however i'm doing politics and international studies. lmk if u found any!

there might not be one for ur specific course depending on how common it is. There is definitely one for politics but maybe not pol with international studies.
Original post by Anonymous
there might not be one for ur specific course depending on how common it is. There is definitely one for politics but maybe not pol with international studies.

Where can I find a link to the politics one?
Reply 7
Original post by Josh6019
Where can I find a link to the politics one?

If you check out the Warwick Freshers page on Instagram they have links to all different gcs for different degrees, including a politics one
Reply 8
does anyone have the link to Warwick accounting and finance whatsapp group chat for second year?

Quick Reply

Latest