The Student Room Group

University of Warwick Economics

I have heard back from all my universities including LSE. University of Warwick is the only one remaining as of now. I just wanted to know if anyone has heard back from them for the course of economics. I believe that it the time for response will differ for person to person but just wanted to know to keep a rough guess.
Reply 1
Hey, Ive also heard back from all my unis including LSE, but still no word from Warwick :frown:
Reply 2
Original post by yearyear
Hey, Ive also heard back from all my unis including LSE, but still no word from Warwick :frown:

Where have you applied and where have you got offer to???
Reply 3

what course did you apply to?
I’ve heard back from all of my unis too except for Warwick however lots of people at my school have heard back for econ and they’re all (for the most part) contextual so maybe that’s a factor
Reply 5
Original post by s2715
Where have you applied and where have you got offer to???

LSE - Rejected
Nottingham - Conditional
Manchester - Conditional
Exeter - Conditional
Warwick - Still waiting

What about you?
Reply 6
Original post by Vaishnavi.j
what course did you apply to?

At Warwick I applied to Economics, Politics and International Studies.
Reply 7
LSE - Rejected
Nottingham - Conditional
Manchester - Conditional
Exeter - Conditional
Warwick - Still waiting

What about you?

oh congratulations! I too applied for Nottingham, LSE and Warwick
Reply 8
At Warwick I applied to Economics, Politics and International Studies.

Oh thats great, if its ok to ask what was your preditcives? And are you an international student ?
Reply 9
Oh thats great, if its ok to ask what was your preditcives? And are you an international student ?

Yes, I'm an international student studying in the CBSE Board, and my predictive overall percentage is 96%
(5 subjects - Economics, Math, Accountancy, Business and English). What about you?
Reply 10
Yes, I'm an international student studying in the CBSE Board, and my predictive overall percentage is 96%
(5 subjects - Economics, Math, Accountancy, Business and English). What about you?

Oh thats great! I too am studying in the CBSE board, I have the same subjects as you but I took applied mathematics. My predictives was 90%
Reply 11
Oh thats great! I too am studying in the CBSE board, I have the same subjects as you but I took applied mathematics. My predictives was 90%

Woahhh, nice nice. What other unis have you heard back from? Which ones did you receive offers from?
Reply 12
Woahhh, nice nice. What other unis have you heard back from? Which ones did you receive offers from?

I heard back from University of nottingham, Birmingham and Loughborough I got my offers from. Unfortunately I got rejected from LSE for econ wihth politics. Warwick is the only thing left, so I am waiting for it now hehe
Reply 13
I heard back from University of nottingham, Birmingham and Loughborough I got my offers from. Unfortunately I got rejected from LSE for econ wihth politics. Warwick is the only thing left, so I am waiting for it now hehe

Niceee, Congratulations!! I wish you the best of luck!
Reply 14
Niceee, Congratulations!! I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you you too!!
Reply 15
Hi! Just wanted to check in has anyone recieved a response yet from warwick? I believe contextuall offers are being rolled in but I am not sure, so just wanted to know once

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending