The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

PGCE Primary Bath Spa

Hey, is anyone else here studying the Bath Spa Primary PGCE and applying for accommodation? (Or anyone that’s already completed the PGCE ?) Would really appreciate any advice with regards to choosing accommodation that works best with travel to the school placements as I don’t drive 😬
Reply 1
Hi,

I live and work (school based) in Bath and am a mature student at Bath Spa. Everything in Bath is pretty close and the local bus and uni bus are good and pretty reliable. The schools tend to be out a bit but are still easy to get to on the bus or even walking, if you have the time/inclination, for example I can walk to work from town in 25 / 30 minutes at a leisurely pace.
If placements are in the local area but not actually in Bath, that may pose more of a problem. Places like Radstock, Peasedown and Bradford-on -Avon, even Wells, are considered local but are considerably harder to get to on public transport (no trains - just bus).
Some of my colleagues did PGCE's at Bath Spa and said that they buddied-up students where possible, so if one drove another could possibly get a lift and share petrol cost etc. Might be a possibility?
You can't really go too far wrong no matter which area of Bath you live in to be honest. Hope that helps.
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Hello is there anyone for PGCE Primary from Bath spa for 22-23
Original post by Lalshash
Hello is there anyone for PGCE Primary from Bath spa for 22-23

Hey! I'm starting primary PGCE at Bath this year :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending