The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
No don't :frown:

Although they could perhaps look good worn under loose shorts.
Reply 21
NO NO NO NO NO >.< and again i say it- no!!
my girlfriend wears leggings love staring at her ass =)
Reply 23
fabregassed
oooh my bad u are gay..... ok dont take what i said earlier as an offence .

Oooooh dear...

That's okay. I get what you mean.
Reply 24
LOL. Just LOL.
Reply 25
I think I'm in a serious minority here, but I don't think they're that bad. I wouldn't be jumping into bed with a guy just because he's wearing them..but they're sort of sexy haha..

And now I silently wish TSR had anon users on F&B...the shame.
Reply 26
Rebekka
I think I'm in a serious minority here, but I don't think they're that bad. I wouldn't be jumping into bed with a guy just because he's wearing them..but they're sort of sexy haha..

And now I silently wish TSR had anon users on F&B...the shame.

HURRAH!:woo:
Reply 27
I wouldn't mind if my boyfriend wore them to bed in the winter. Not out though. I think it just looks ridiculous.
Reply 28
Not sure what the big deal is.. they're basically thermals. You wear them when it's very cold and don't want to look like the michelin man. Because noone will ever see them, it doesn't matter what they really look like. I remember getting some from Marks and Spencers for a few pounds.. but 19 is too much!
Come on! I knew fashion trends revolved and kept coming back but I didn't think that extended as far back as the Victorian Era.
Reply 30
rubychoos
Not sure what the big deal is.. they're basically thermals. You wear them when it's very cold and don't want to look like the michelin man. Because noone will ever see them, it doesn't matter what they really look like. I remember getting some from Marks and Spencers for a few pounds.. but 19 is too much!

Keep in mind this is in the fashion section; if they aren't going to be seen, why would the OP put the topic here?

I don't like them, most people don't.
Are you being serious?!
Especially in green, they'll make you look like an elf or Robin Hood!
:rofl:
juicyfruit
Are you being serious?!
Especially in green, they'll make you look like an elf or Robin Hood!
:rofl:

haha yeh
Reply 33
oh God, another Indie Trend me thinks, awful awful.
BIG no no!!!
cjsk
Someone recently had a thread about men's leggings, and I was just wondering what your opinions were. I'm very much into them, and as soon as I get back to London, I'm going to American Apparel and buying a pair of forest green ones. http://store.americanapparel.co.uk/rsa4402.html

Have we put you off buying them yet?! :rolleyes: :p:
Reply 36
Eep! Something worse than skinny jeans on guys =/
Reply 37
How would you wear them??
Hottt!!!
LouLou815
Eep! Something worse than skinny jeans on guys =/

Far worse :yep:

Latest