The Student Room Group

Found condoms in GF bin

So I recently visited my gf in Leeds and noticed a condom in the bin, she’s on birth control so we don’t use them. After seeing the first one I waited until she’d gone out to look in the bin again and there was a total of 12 condoms with semen in them. What’s worse is they are all different sizes. What steps should I take next?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So I recently visited my gf in Leeds and noticed a condom in the bin, she’s on birth control so we don’t use them. After seeing the first one I waited until she’d gone out to look in the bin again and there was a total of 12 condoms with semen in them. What’s worse is they are all different sizes. What steps should I take next?

12 different sizes of condoms? All left in her bin? Knowing that her bf is coming to visit? Hmm...
Either your girlfriend had a leg-shaking, great time while you were away, or you’re trolling.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Anonymous

just leave her man
You don’t own her, if she wants to smash other guys then let her do it.
Original post by Little pecker

bro thats his gf...
(edited 1 year ago)
She is obviously cheating but like why would she make it so obvious by leaving it in her own bin? That’s what is most confusing to me. At that point, she wants you to know
Original post by Thorn7274
bro thats is gf...

Prsom
Original post by Riotriot
Prsom

what does prsom mean?
Dump her the same way she dumped her spunk condoms in bin.
what does prsom mean?

If you rep someone and don’t rep many others, it won’t let you rep again without saying “please rep some other members”
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Riotriot
If you rep someone and don’t rep many others, it won’t let you rep again without saying “please rep some other members”

oh
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Dump her the same way she dumped her spunk condoms in bin.

agreed
agreed

Agreed with your agreed

Did someone hurt you in the past?
You break-up.

Unless you're one of those guys who gets aroused at the prospect of their girlfriend sleeping with other men - in which case carry on as you are.
Did someone hurt you in the past?

Yes but that’s not the point here, it’s 2023 she has needs
Seriously, it's clear as a day, just break up.
Yes but that’s not the point here, it’s 2023 she has needs

You must be high
You must be high

You seem to be correct. There is no other way someone would come up with that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending