The Student Room Group
Ravensbourne University London
London

Ravensbourne Design and Media Foundation ??

For anyone who’s done the course (Design and Media) , is there still a Fashion and Textiles/ Fashion Promotion Pathway during Exploration/Diagnostic stage . I’m aware there’s a specific course which is the Fashion and Textiles Diploma but I haven’t done Textiles at A Level and so have no garments to present for my portfolio for that specific course . So I was wondering if the Design and Media Diploma actually includes a week of Fashion and Textiles , as this is the only one I can really apply to with my portfolio and it’s something I would like to explore.

!!!Additionally, if anyone has gotten onto the Fashion and Textiles Diploma without any garments , please let me know, as I only have some Fine Art and possibly Fashion Illustration to present. :smile: thank you .
Reply 1
London
Reply 2
Reply 3

Hiya!

I recently just had an interview and I asked the same question but instead about media production.

Anyways, yeah after the first stage you can specialize in fashion textiles/promotion through the design and media foundation.

Have you applied for this year?
Reply 4
Original post by chlodel
Hiya!

I recently just had an interview and I asked the same question but instead about media production.

Anyways, yeah after the first stage you can specialize in fashion textiles/promotion through the design and media foundation.

Have you applied for this year?

Hi!
No , I’ll be applying for next year hopefully :smile:
Also, do you know how long the first stage lasts? Like will it be done before UCAS applications are due again? (So before Christmas )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending