The Student Room Group

Access course

Hi, I'm 23 looking to go back into education after several years working. I never studied A levels and wondered if universities accept the open uni access module ( there version of access to higher education) as there are no colleges near me offering these courses.

Thanks, Ben
Original post by BenKettle
Hi, I'm 23 looking to go back into education after several years working. I never studied A levels and wondered if universities accept the open uni access module ( there version of access to higher education) as there are no colleges near me offering these courses.

Thanks, Ben

i believe it's not accepted but many universities but worth checking, you could do an access course online?
Original post by BenKettle

Thanks, Ben

Hi Ben , I would recommend getting in contact with each university you are considering applying to asking whether they will accept the access modules from the OU , I would presume most uni’s will . I also recommend giving www.facebook.com/RGguide a follow as they regularly post revison tips and provide free personal statement help .
Reply 3
Original post by yaseen1000
Hi Ben , I would recommend getting in contact with each university you are considering applying to asking whether they will accept the access modules from the OU , I would presume most uni’s will . I also recommend giving www.facebook.com/RGguide a follow as they regularly post revison tips and provide free personal statement help .

Okay mate I will check that page out, thanks for the reply
Hi,
I'm pretty sure they are only accepted if youare planning to do your degree through the OU, but double check. I'm starting an access course through my local college in September. :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Suzannahgrace96
Hi,
I'm pretty sure they are only accepted if youare planning to do your degree through the OU, but double check. I'm starting an access course through my local college in September. :smile:

Yeah I think your right, doing one online through directlearning. Good luck with your course :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending