The Student Room Group

Fast track a level courses

Hi, as an external student not receiving grades this year I’m not going to be able to take up my offer to study Veterinary medicine this year. Can anyone recommend an online fast track (one year) course that I can join to prepare me for retaking A levels next year...and one that could support me in a grade if exams are cancelled again next year.
Original post by kjmal
Hi, as an external student not receiving grades this year I’m not going to be able to take up my offer to study Veterinary medicine this year. Can anyone recommend an online fast track (one year) course that I can join to prepare me for retaking A levels next year...and one that could support me in a grade if exams are cancelled again next year.

What A level subjects are you taking? If you were ready now then are you sure you cnat keep yourself ticking over and just use a tutor to mark essays?

I would use uplearn for any of these.
A Level Economics
A Level Maths
A Level Physics
A Level Psychology
A Level Chemistry

Seneca do some other subjects.

https://senecalearning.com/en-GB/blog/get-rid-of-exam-stress-once-and-for-all/
Reply 2
Thank you....uplearn look good but they don’t seem to do chemistry OCR. I’ve messaged them so hopefully they may be able to help. I’m having to retake chemistry, biology and maths. Was very hopeful that they would let me progress onto my course as I was only just off my grades last year but have just heard back a definite no 😕

Quick Reply

Latest