The Student Room Group

Student accommodation in Ipswich- looking for tenancy replacement

Hi there!

I am looking for someone to replace me at my student accommodation- athena halls, in Ipswich.
I am withdrawing from the univeristy of Suffolk due to financial reasons and need someone to replace me.

It is a silver en-suite room, which everything needed - shelves, desk, small double bed etc. the. Bathroom is really nice and spacious for an an en-suite and the kitchen is hugeee. It is currently shared by 3 other flatmates who are really clean and tidy!

The rent is £143 per week and you would only have to pay from the week you move in! It is available to move in to from the 11th March and the tenancy agreement ends 27th July (however you may wish to extend this with the accommodation team)

It is literally a 2 minute walk to the uni of Suffolk campus ◡̈ and a really lovely accommodation.

You do not have to pay me at all, it will all be dealt with directly by the athena hall accommodation team.

If you , or if you know anyone looking for student accom in Suffolk please dm me ASAP!! I am also more than happy to send you pics/ vids of my room.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending