The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

Anyone going to west London university?!

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone received their timetable yet? I haven't
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Original post by Starlight15
Has anyone received their timetable yet? I haven't

I just got my email to enrol today and they said they should sort out my timetable by the end of this week. Have you enrolled yet?
Original post by ILoveSunsets
I just got my email to enrol today and they said they should sort out my timetable by the end of this week. Have you enrolled yet?

Same I've received an email about enrolling too. I'm just waiting for my timetable now can't wait to see what it looks like!
Reply 23
Thank you :smile:. What I'm planning on doing is that per 2 months I'm going to different placements (so three placements overall as I start my placement in January and finish in June)

Hi I have applied for MSc information systems sep 2020 intake. I requested for a CAS letter two weeks ago still not received. Can you please help me
Original post by Rompo
Hi I have applied for MSc information systems sep 2020 intake. I requested for a CAS letter two weeks ago still not received. Can you please help me

That's strange, try emailing [email protected] or call them at +442082312440 or try an online form which you can do and then when completed it will be sent directly through them click here
(edited 3 years ago)
@Rompo Is it sorted now?
anyone studying at UWL got their timetable yet? I emailed student service and they said they'll send it out in October? I though we started next Monday. might be wrong
anyone studying at UWL got their timetable yet? I emailed student service and they said they'll send it out in October? I though we started next Monday. might be wrong

I've heard that we'll get it two weeks before we start (October 5th) so hopefully 21st September
why did u choose West London in specific
u do realise how expensive the rent will be
Original post by owlknightdragon
why did u choose West London in specific
u do realise how expensive the rent will be

Luckly, I'm not living in accommodation but I love the university 😁 and plus UWL was the only university that accepted me
Luckly, I'm not living in accommodation but I love the university 😁 and plus UWL was the only university that accepted me

what other ones did u apply to
Reply 31

We’re suppose to get it 2 weeks before the start date, so I believe we get them this coming Monday.
I thought we start in September. I must be wrong. I also don't live at the uni. I got accepted into university of West London and roehampton uni but chose West London because of the support they provide
Reply 33
I thought we start in September. I must be wrong. I also don't live at the uni. I got accepted into university of West London and roehampton uni but chose West London because of the support they provide

Hi! So we have inductions in September but the start date for uni is 5th October. I have an online induction on Monday and then I have another induction on Tuesday at the uni. And then on the 28th sept I have an induction for my course.
oh BC I read on the uni website that inductions are on Monday for undergraduate level 7. but I haven't got any information yet
what other ones did u apply to

London South Bank
Greenwich University
Middlesex University
Kingston University
London South Bank
Greenwich University
Middlesex University
Kingston University

london gang
london gang

Haha 😁
oh BC I read on the uni website that inductions are on Monday for undergraduate level 7. but I haven't got any information yet

It's only for people who are starting foundation year or year 1 (level 3 and 4)

My classmate actually dropped out of Roehampton because the workload was too much for her she told me that in UWL the workload is much more manageable compared to Roehampton and plus you get way more support in UWL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending