The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone got a dentistry interview yet?
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Original post by Countessgrey
Hi! I applied for BDS at Dundee too!!

hi!! have you heard anything back from them apart from acknowledgement? good luck with your application!!
Original post by rachelxclark
hi!! have you heard anything back from them apart from acknowledgement? good luck with your application!!

Hi! Only the confirmation of fee status on 9th. Wish all the best with yours too!!!
Got an email today about a nursing interview but can't accept it as I've not had an email with a temporary password to access e-vision. Waiting on the unis IT support getting back to me. Anyone else in the same boat?
Original post by emma1508
Got an email today about a nursing interview but can't accept it as I've not had an email with a temporary password to access e-vision. Waiting on the unis IT support getting back to me. Anyone else in the same boat?

Check the very first email the uni sent you, or else search ‘temporary password’ in you email app. I didn’t think I had got one either but found it on the first email about 3/4 of the way down the page!
Reply 25
Applying for Medicine, surprised Dundee's so high in the medicine rankings though.
Reply 26
Applying to Dentistry and Biomedical Science with a year in industry. :smile:
Original post by LBH123
Applying to Dentistry and Biomedical Science with a year in industry. :smile:

Have u got a dentistry interview?
Reply 28
Original post by Student1918
Have u got a dentistry interview?

Yes, I got one today. Did you apply as well?
Original post by LBH123
Yes, I got one today. Did you apply as well?

Yea but havnt got an interview yet/rejected yet so I’m nervous
Reply 30
Yea but havnt got an interview yet/rejected yet so I’m nervous

Don’t worry you’ll probably get one, but I think they’re sending them out in batches. Also I’m quite surprised I got an interview tbh cause my UCAT wasn’t great lol
Original post by LBH123
Don’t worry you’ll probably get one, but I think they’re sending them out in batches. Also I’m quite surprised I got an interview tbh cause my UCAT wasn’t great lol

Do u mind me asking ur stats??
Reply 32
Do u mind me asking ur stats??

I got AAAAA in Higher and predicted AAB for AH Chemistry, Higher Geography and AH Biology. My UCAT score is 2460 Band 2 and I didn’t do any work experience but I did an online course called discover Dentistry. What about you?
Original post by LBH123
I got AAAAA in Higher and predicted AAB for AH Chemistry, Higher Geography and AH Biology. My UCAT score is 2460 Band 2 and I didn’t do any work experience but I did an online course called discover Dentistry. What about you?

6A*2A 1B
Predicted AAA in math chem and bio
630 average band 1 ucat
3 weeks work experience
Reply 34
6A*2A 1B
Predicted AAA in math chem and bio
630 average band 1 ucat
3 weeks work experience

That’s way better than my stats so dw I think you’ll probably get an interview soon. Good luck!
Original post by LBH123
That’s way better than my stats so dw I think you’ll probably get an interview soon. Good luck!

Thank you!! Fingers crossed
Hi! I’m currently in my first year of my HND in Legal Services at college (went right from my last year of secondary school) but will be exiting after first year once i have my HNC. I’m applying for LLB Law with French :smile:
Original post by Manooka
:hello:
HI
This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Dundee for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Hi,

I hold an offer to the University of Dundee for Creative Writing (Masters) for Jan 2021. Haven't accepted it yet though, still waiting on a few details to come through. Anyone else with the same offer/course?
Reply 38
Hi, just got an offer for Anatomical Sciences starting September 2021. Has anyone else applied to this course or been offered a place onto it?
I've applied for International Business here and at Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Heriot Watt and Strathclyde. My Higher grades are AAABD and my predicted grades for next year are Higher- AB and Advanced Higher- BB

Latest

Trending

Trending