The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by ChasenStars
good luck!

Thank you - I really hope I get an offer. I would put Uni of Dundee as my first choice! Does it typically take long for people to get offers?
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
hey all! has anyone had their dental interview yet
Original post by alex.c1
Thank you - I really hope I get an offer. I would put Uni of Dundee as my first choice! Does it typically take long for people to get offers?

they tend to get back pretty quickly when did you apply?
Reply 63
Yesterday lol I was just wondering
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Dundee for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

I got my unconditional offer for Dundee so will definitely be going in September!
Studying Psychology and I’m not studying anything at the moment.
Reply 65
Original post by Ashleigh_D
I got my unconditional offer for Dundee so will definitely be going in September!
Studying Psychology and I’m not studying anything at the moment.

Congrats! Did you take a gap year?
Original post by alex.c1

I'm not sure , I think my friend got her offer around mid march in 2016 but maths and psych from what I've seen in other uni threads have been getting offers sooner than some other degrees so could be anytime
Original post by ipsabhatt
they tend to get back pretty quickly when did you apply?

oooo how quickly is quickly?
Original post by brokestudent3

I got my acknowledgement and my offer on the same day

i applied on the 16th and got an acknowledgment on 17th and an offer on the 21st
Anyone had any interviews or offers for nursing at Dundee? I have had an email to confirm my Scottish status for funding but nothing else.
Original post by Londonsfinest
I got my acknowledgement and my offer on the same day

i applied on the 16th and got an acknowledgment on 17th and an offer on the 21st

what kind of offers did yous get? are yous widening access? (sorry for the nosey questions u don’t need to answer if you don’t want to)
could someone msg me about the calculated fee status thing?
(edited 3 years ago)
was that the calculated fee status? i’m not sure what to upload for that

uni in Scotland is free so if you come from like England or whatnot you are eligible for different fee status
I'm from London so I got the RUK fee status meaning I pay
I got a discover Dundee scholarship
whats the widening access one haha
[QUOTE="brokestudent3;93045226"]what kind of offers did yous get? are yous widening access? (sorry for the nosey questions u don’t need to answer if you don’t want to)[/QUO

what kind of offers did yous get? are yous widening access? (sorry for the nosey questions u don’t need to answer if you don’t want to)

no problem, I did the autumn exams and I applied afterwards and already met the requirements so I got an unconditional. That might be why I got it so quick.
uni in Scotland is free so if you come from like England or whatnot you are eligible for different fee status
I'm from London so I got the RUK fee status meaning I pay
I got a discover Dundee scholarship
whats the widening access one haha

yeah i just feel stupid bc like no other uni has ever sent an email considering that n they got all my info right so idk if i’m meant to do smfn or not

i’m not sure if every uni does this i know edi and glasgow do but they give u like bursaries for being care exp which is part of widening access
Original post by Londonsfinest
no problem, I did the autumn exams and I applied afterwards and already met the requirements so I got an unconditional. That might be why I got it so quick.

ahh right ty i’m widening access n at college but have the grades from school
yeah i just feel stupid bc like no other uni has ever sent an email considering that n they got all my info right so idk if i’m meant to do smfn or not

i’m not sure if every uni does this i know edi and glasgow do but they give u like bursaries for being care exp which is part of widening access

i think that might make you qualify for contextual right?
they prolly have scholarships call or email them i think
i think that might make you qualify for contextual right?
they prolly have scholarships call or email them i think

yeah i come under a few things for their contextual n uploaded the docs

i’m a scottish student n they got all my info right for the calculated fees thing, do i need to do anything for that bit?
yeah i come under a few things for their contextual n uploaded the docs

i’m a scottish student n they got all my info right for the calculated fees thing, do i need to do anything for that bit?

If they ask proof of ur citizen then yep Ofc
Not sure tho haha Cus I didn’t need to upload anything since they knew I’m out of Scotland

Latest

Trending

Trending