The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by ipsabhatt
they tend to get back pretty quickly when did you apply?

I got an offer today :smile:
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Original post by alex.c1
I got an offer today :smile:

ooh congrats what degree
did they lower ur offer?
Reply 82
ooh congrats what degree
did they lower ur offer?

For maths and maths with psychology, what do you mean by lower your offer?
Original post by alex.c1
For maths and maths with psychology, what do you mean by lower your offer?

as in say the entry requirements are ABB for your course when they sent you the offer did they lower it to like idk BBB? or was it the same as the entry requirements
sorry if its nosey haha just curious
Reply 84
as in say the entry requirements are ABB for your course when they sent you the offer did they lower it to like idk BBB? or was it the same as the entry requirements
sorry if its nosey haha just curious

Nah you’re ok, I’ve been out of school for 2 years so I have my grades but I did take my chances because they were the widening access grades not the standard ones
Original post by alex.c1
Nah you’re ok, I’ve been out of school for 2 years so I have my grades but I did take my chances because they were the widening access grades not the standard ones

ohh makes sense
congrats on the place thoo
Original post by alex.c1
Thank you - I really hope I get an offer. I would put Uni of Dundee as my first choice! Does it typically take long for people to get

i’ve heard from a few people now that they’ve received their offers quickly. I applied on a Friday and had heard back by the Monday!
has anyone set up a group chat? on Instagram or something? seen a few other uni chats did..if so add me @anylife.onmars
Original post by ChasenStars
has anyone set up a group chat? on Instagram or something? seen a few other uni chats did..if so add me @anylife.onmars

i dont think anyone has tbh if more people reply do you wanna make it?
i dont think anyone has tbh if more people reply do you wanna make it?

yeah sure!
Reply 90
any one else doing maths or thinking of staying in seabraes accommodation?
Original post by alex.c1
any one else doing maths or thinking of staying in seabraes accommodation?

haven't even looked at the accommodation lmao
got my offer today for Scots Law with French!❤️
Original post by ChasenStars

there are group chats on facebook for UCAS 2021 applicants! If you join the UCAS applicants 2021 group you’ll find people doing the same course and they’ll add you to more specific groups.
Hey everyone!

What course are you applying for? - Anatomical Sciences
What subjects are you studying now? - I got 5 A’s at higher and am currently studying Higher French, higher psychology and adv higher Maths and history (bit of a weird mix, especially since I’m hoping to do science at uni but it was more a last minute decision haha!)

I got an unconditional offer from Dundee on 8th Dec 2020, they were actually surprisingly quick getting back to me. Good luck to everyone with their applications! Has anyone applied to the same course as me? :smile:
Got a conditional offer from Dundee last night! Anyone else coming from Northern Ireland? :biggrin:
Reply 96
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Dundee for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Hello, I’ve applied for Politics and international relations, has anyone else applied for this course? I haven’t had an offer yet, has anyone received an offer for this course? ☺️
Reply 97
May I ask how the online group interview worked? Congrats on it btw!
Original post by archpowered
Hi! I've applied to Forensic Anthropology. I'm Currently doing Biology, History and Eng Lit

I've applied for forensic anthropology too.
Reply 99
Hey Conor, I got an offer too and I’m coming from Fermanagh!

Latest

Trending

Trending