The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Official University of Greenwich 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

I don't advise going there if you wish to do Criminology or Law. I graduated from the University of Greenwich (from a course within the Law and Criminology department), and the way they mark your work is beyond unfair. It can have such a drastic impact on your overall degree/transcript and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. Whereas in most universities your work needs to be marked by at least 2 different teachers to get a fair mark, in the University of Greenwich it only gets marked by one teacher and so your work doesn't get a second opinion by another teacher. So if that one teacher gives you a mark of 20 out of 100, it will stay as 20 because it won't get checked or marked by a second marker, and when it comes to averaging all your marks to get an overall average, the 20 can hugely drag your grade down and turn your 1st into a third. Stay well clear if you wish to do Criminology or Law.
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Hi I’m applying for pharma science 2021
Original post by therealamelia
Hi guys! I've secured Greenwich as my first choice for criminology and criminal psychology! :smile:

I’ve also secured my place at Greenwich to study event management!
Reply 63
Original post by rxyaalx
yes i believe psychology is a stem subject !!

Thanks!
Original post by Anonymous
I don't advise going there if you wish to do Criminology or Law. I graduated from the University of Greenwich (from a course within the Law and Criminology department), and the way they mark your work is beyond unfair. It can have such a drastic impact on your overall degree/transcript and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. Whereas in most universities your work needs to be marked by at least 2 different teachers to get a fair mark, in the University of Greenwich it only gets marked by one teacher and so your work doesn't get a second opinion by another teacher. So if that one teacher gives you a mark of 20 out of 100, it will stay as 20 because it won't get checked or marked by a second marker, and when it comes to averaging all your marks to get an overall average, the 20 can hugely drag your grade down and turn your 1st into a third. Stay well clear if you wish to do Criminology or Law.

when did you graduate?
i have applied to do criminology with criminal psychology and this just scared me hahahah
if you can tell me more please DM me if you’re okay with that :smile:
Reply 65
when did you graduate?
i have applied to do criminology with criminal psychology and this just scared me hahahah
if you can tell me more please DM me if you’re okay with that :smile:

Is there a snapchat gc for students to get to know each other?
hey I got replies on my criminology
Original post by Andzz_m
Is there a snapchat gc for students to get to know each other?

there is! message me if you want to join!
Reply 68

Wow thats great to hear, PMd you as requested :smile:
Hello! Does anyone here is going to study the MA Web Design course this year?
Hi guys! I’ve managed to get a place for the MEng in Chemical engineering for this September. Just wanted to know if there are any group chats where I can meet students and make friends?
DId you have an interview and have you heard since ?
Original post by kcorbishley
I have just completed my application for Greenwich to study MSc Adult nursing in Sept 21. Anyone apply for the same course? How long does it usually take to receive a reply on UCAS?

Hi

Have you hear back?
hi has anyone heard back after interview from greenwich uni for adult nursing?

Can I get access to it aswell please I’m going there in September and would like to get to know some people, I can’t dm you for it because I forgot my login so had to get a new account and it won’t let me do for 3 days 😶
Original post by jaderizz
hi has anyone heard back after interview from greenwich uni for adult nursing?

Hey i have an interview with then next week tuesday is it ok if i ask what type of questions they asked ? this is my first ever interview and i'm so scared idk what to expect !
Original post by Mikitaaa
hey! i’m starting adult nursing in january 2021

hey i have my interview in 2 days for adult nursing what type of questions did they ask im so stressed tysm if you reply
i’d like to join plss!

me too pls!
Original post by LordFarquaad3
Hi guys! I’ve managed to get a place for the MEng in Chemical engineering for this September. Just wanted to know if there are any group chats where I can meet students and make friends?

Hi, I'm starting BEng in Chemical Engineering in September as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending