The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Official University of the Arts London 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I am applying to LCC too!! how long did it take for them to respond to ur UCAS application? I'm getting worried now aah

I sent out an application in September 18, didn’t get a response for a portfolio request until November 😭😭 but I haven’t heard anything decision yet
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by jennie4ever13
I sent out an application in September 18, didn’t get a response for a portfolio request until November 😭😭 but I haven’t heard anything decision yet

What did you apply for?
Original post by georgeparle
What did you apply for?

I applied for Graphic and Media Design 😭 wbu?
I applied for Graphic and Media Design 😭 wbu?

Media communications 🤞
Original post by georgeparle
Media communications 🤞

Ah, wishing u luck!!! 🙌🙌
Ah, wishing u luck!!! 🙌🙌

You too!
Has anyone heard anything from LCC, submitted my application for film practice and film and tv about a week ago but haven’t heard anything back yet.
I don't think we'll hear until after Christmas if I'm honest - London unis take so long anyway and with portfolios on top :frown:
Original post by saffronbluebell
I don't think we'll hear until after Christmas if I'm honest - London unis take so long anyway and with portfolios on top :frown:

My application has been soo weird CSM and London Met have replied and I got into London Met on an unconditional and CSM I’m submitting my stuff but Manchester Met Leeds Becket and East London haven’t said anything and it’s been a week.
Original post by oooobooooooo
My application has been soo weird CSM and London Met have replied and I got into London Met on an unconditional and CSM I’m submitting my stuff but Manchester Met Leeds Becket and East London haven’t said anything and it’s been a week.

I applied to CSM almost a week ago for the fashion design with marketing course but haven't heard anything back yet, so nervous :{
Original post by Megan.Grimley
I applied to CSM almost a week ago for the fashion design with marketing course but haven't heard anything back yet, so nervous :{

The course could be a busy one honestly just focus on college or sixth form for now there isn’t much we can do but wait <3
Hello applicants!

We will do our best to respond as soon as we can however we experience a very high volume of applications. Turnaround time can vary from course to course (and college to college) so please don't worry. And remember you can keep an eye on the UAL portal and UCAS track for updates.

Best wishes,

Sian
UK Student Recruitment Team
Hi, I’m posting here again because I got an update on my application. I’ve received an email to update my immigration status but I don’t know how I should answer a couple of the questions and I’m hoping somebody here knows how to fill it out.
One of the questions asks whether I have studied in the UK before. I’m not sure if this applies to GCSE, A level and FE or just higher education?
Another question is asking if I have received permission to study in the UK in the form of a visa or the settlement status. I’m still in the process of completing my settlement status application as I have to provide some extra documents. If I answer no to this question, will I get the chance to provide more information later on?
Thanks
Reply 73
Original post by Anonymous
Hii !! i applied to LCC too, how long did it take for them to respond, I am getting nervous ahh

i sent off my ucas app really early around the 15th of sep (idek why) and they asked me to submit my portfolio on the 11 nov so it took some time - but it might be because i applied so early, it could be faster for you (good luck!!)
Hey, I’m Lola and I’ve applied to fashion marketing 2021 but haven’t heard anything yet. I’m applying to ual (lcf), man met, london met, nottingham Trent and Westminster!
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi everyone!
I've just been offered a place from UAL LCF for Fashion Marketing September 2021.
If anyone wants to chat/ is on the same course or anything like that - drop me a PM I'd love to get to know people on the course and am always happy to chat!
My IG is @niamhwhelann and I'm more active on there - so feel free to DM me there ((I'll respond quicker probably haha))

Looking forward to hearing from anyone :smile:
Hi! I'm Eric. I applied for BA Fashion Journalism at CSM and I live in the United States.
Original post by niamhwhelx
Hi everyone!
I've just been offered a place from UAL LCF for Fashion Marketing September 2021.
If anyone wants to chat/ is on the same course or anything like that - drop me a PM I'd love to get to know people on the course and am always happy to chat!
My IG is @niamhwhelann and I'm more active on there - so feel free to DM me there ((I'll respond quicker probably haha))

Congratulations on the offer!!!!!

Original post by niamhwhelx
Hi everyone!

Congratulations!!! That course is my top choice so I’m hoping to get an offer too! X
Original post by lolarharding
Congratulations!!! That course is my top choice so I’m hoping to get an offer too! X

thank you so much both of you - hoping you both get your offers aswell!
any questions once you get an offer or if you want to chat pms are open anytime xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending