UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Official University of the Arts London 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by niamhwhelx
Hi everyone!
I've just been offered a place from UAL LCF for Fashion Marketing September 2021.
If anyone wants to chat/ is on the same course or anything like that - drop me a PM I'd love to get to know people on the course and am always happy to chat!
My IG is @niamhwhelann and I'm more active on there - so feel free to DM me there ((I'll respond quicker probably haha))

Looking forward to hearing from anyone :smile:

Congrats !
I also got an offer from UAL to study fashion marketing .
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by niamhwhelx
Hi everyone!
I've just been offered a place from UAL LCF for Fashion Marketing September 2021.
If anyone wants to chat/ is on the same course or anything like that - drop me a PM I'd love to get to know people on the course and am always happy to chat!
My IG is @niamhwhelann and I'm more active on there - so feel free to DM me there ((I'll respond quicker probably haha))

Looking forward to hearing from anyone :smile:

Congratulations! I also applied for this course but never heard back about an interview...is that required for entry? I'm an international applicant and i applied in November but I was never interviewed so kinda nervous :/ but congrats!!
HI ! I'm applying for fashion design with marketing at CSM and fashion design and development at LCF :smile:
Original post by esmeraldax1998
Congratulations! I also applied for this course but never heard back about an interview...is that required for entry? I'm an international applicant and i applied in November but I was never interviewed so kinda nervous :/ but congrats!!

As far as I'm aware there's no interview for this course (at least for home applicants, but I can't imagine it would be any different for international students)
They can take some time to get back to you, I think it took me about 3 weeks to hear back from them.
Let me know how it goes, my fingers are crossed for you!
Anyone know for the fashion journalism course the time it takes to get back to you after the 800 word article ?
I still haven’t heard back from them yet. I submitted mine last Wednesday
Reply 86
I'm applying for interior design! I'm a home student, studying English Literature, Media Studies and Graphic Communication and I'm predicted BBA. My final project in graphics is a full Café magazine! Can't wait to make friends
Hey.
I have a room available at Holbrook if anyone is looking for accommodation. It’s opposite the costume store.
Private message if interested.
hello,
anyone else applied for cosmetic science? :smile:
Hi I’m Zara!Ive applied for the fashion styling and production course! I currently study media, photography and sociology!
Original post by Anonymous
Helloooo! I’m Karla! I’m currently studying Maths, English and business at sixth form and I am hoping to study media communications :biggrin: Anyone else applying to LCC?

Me!
Does anyone know how long it takes on average for LCF to get back to you for MA applications? Just curious about how long I should expect a message.
Original post by wikihebda26
Hi, I’m posting here again because I got an update on my application. I’ve received an email to update my immigration status but I don’t know how I should answer a couple of the questions and I’m hoping somebody here knows how to fill it out.
One of the questions asks whether I have studied in the UK before. I’m not sure if this applies to GCSE, A level and FE or just higher education?
Another question is asking if I have received permission to study in the UK in the form of a visa or the settlement status. I’m still in the process of completing my settlement status application as I have to provide some extra documents. If I answer no to this question, will I get the chance to provide more information later on?
Thanks

Hi @wikihebda26,

You can contact our admissions team at [email protected] to ask who may be able to answer this question for you.

Best wishes,

Sian
UK Student Recruitment Team
Hi all! I applied to CSM product design and just had my interview. I didn't attend a foundation course but still got an offer for the BA course. Good luck to everyone!
Original post by EliasAdams
Hi all! I applied to CSM product design and just had my interview. I didn't attend a foundation course but still got an offer for the BA course. Good luck to everyone!

Hi! Congratulations! I'm applying for the Jewellery Design course and also didn't do foundation, have you got any advice/knowledge regarding the portfolio and interview? Would love to DM if you'd be happy to help
Hi! Does anyone know if the telephone interview is a video call or just a regular phone call?
Were your interviews done by tutors from the courses you applied to?
Hey, congratulations on the offer! I’m also applying for that course, how long did it take for you to hear back from when you handed your portfolio in?
Original post by EliasAdams

Hey, congrats on the offer! I’m also applying for the same course, how long did it take for them to respond after you handed your portfolio in?
Original post by miloblanchard
Hi! Congratulations! I'm applying for the Jewellery Design course and also didn't do foundation, have you got any advice/knowledge regarding the portfolio and interview? Would love to DM if you'd be happy to help

Sure! Can definitely try to help!
Original post by Hollie28
Hey, congrats on the offer! I’m also applying for the same course, how long did it take for them to respond after you handed your portfolio in?

Thank you 🙏 I applied via a UAL authorized recruitment center and they supported me throughout my entire application. I sent in my portfolio early December and had my interview end of last week. Hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending