The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

Official University of West London 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by maddiehuse
How did it go? I’m yet to hear from UWL but have applied for Adult Nursing! Xx

The interview went good, I think. It’s my first one so not sure really of what to expect.
Have you done your numeracy and literacy test yet? :smile: x
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
How did it go? I’m yet to hear from UWL but have applied for Adult Nursing! Xx

I’ve still not heard back yet either and I applied for adult nursing
Original post by Simonehawk
The interview went good, I think. It’s my first one so not sure really of what to expect.
Have you done your numeracy and literacy test yet? :smile: x

Ah congrats - fingers crossed for you! No I haven’t heard from them at all since I applied back in early Jan! I chased up and they said they have received my application but still waiting to hear anything else x
Original post by anon1232
I’ve still not heard back yet either and I applied for adult nursing

Me either! Fingers crossed we’ll be alright - have you heard anything at all yet with regards to assessments etc?? Or just waiting to hear from your interview? X
My application only went in January, the tests were 2wks ago then, so it’s quite spaced out. Hopefully it will be in the next few weeks you will hear something. Some of the girls on my access course still haven’t heard either for adult nursing. Try not to worry xx
Original post by Lubna Sugule
Hi, I applied last week and I have my interview tomorrow, wish me luck!

Hope the interview went well!!
I'm just waiting to hear back when my interview will be. What are you going to be studying? x
Me either! Fingers crossed we’ll be alright - have you heard anything at all yet with regards to assessments etc?? Or just waiting to hear from your interview? X

Nope I’ve not heard anything! I applied end of Feb x
I made an official UWL 2021 discord server for the community: https://discord.gg/cHj9Qn5xu3

Spam-bot and other attacks are protected against.
Original post by Emilybradd44
Hey Ben! I’m gonna be studying acting and theatre making in sept.. how are you getting on with your submission?☺️

Hello! I sort of fell out of love with the idea of going to drama school for a number of a reasons, so I've decided to withdraw my application this year, take a gap year and study English/Creative Writing next year.

At the time I withdrew, UWL hadn't gotten back to me so I'm not sure if they would've taken me anyway.
Hiya. I got a conditional offer to study Psychology! I heard back about a month after sending my application. I’ve now heard back from all my choices but I still have no idea which Uni to choose... D:
Reply 50
I have my interview on Tuesday 23/3 for Adult Nursing. I have already received a conditional offer from Bucks New University for adult nursing.
Original post by Ashbcn
I have my interview on Tuesday 23/3 for Adult Nursing. I have already received a conditional offer from Bucks New University for adult nursing.

Good luck! Did you have assessments prior to this? I applied for adult nursing too about 10 weeks ago, and apart from a confirmation of submission email I haven’t heard anything else! Xx
Reply 52
Good luck! Did you have assessments prior to this? I applied for adult nursing too about 10 weeks ago, and apart from a confirmation of submission email I haven’t heard anything else! Xx

Hey I had my tests for Maths and English about a month ago. It took about 2 months to get the test confirmaron details. And a further 6 weeks to get the interview confirmation date.
Original post by Ashbcn

How long did you wait to get your interview with them? They told me they'd give me an interview date more or less ten days ago xx
hi, have you heard back from them yet? I had mine for midwifery April 2021 intake yesterday. wanted know how long they take to get back.
Original post by Simonehawk
My application only went in January, the tests were 2wks ago then, so it’s quite spaced out. Hopefully it will be in the next few weeks you will hear something. Some of the girls on my access course still haven’t heard either for adult nursing. Try not to worry xx

Hey Simone, I had my interview for Midwifery 2 days ago! Is UWL your first choice? They told me the spaces have filled up for the September entry so they’re interviewing for the April intake however, if people drop out or go somewhere else there will be spaces in Sept x
Original post by dammylomo
hi, have you heard back from them yet? I had mine for midwifery April 2021 intake yesterday. wanted know how long they take to get back.

Hey Dammy I had my Midwifery interview on Wedneday! They told me it takes 10 working days so not long left. Is UWL your first choice? And do you mean 2022 April or 2021? X
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of West London for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Hi, I’m Midnight and I’m from the North East. I’m going to be studying practical filmmaking BA next year so I’d love to get to know some people.
Original post by Anonymous
My snap is gxnna.xo

I’m down too!
Original post by Salinarahman
Hey Dammy I had my Midwifery interview on Wedneday! They told me it takes 10 working days so not long left. Is UWL your first choice? And do you mean 2022 April or 2021? X

How long did it take for you to get your interview date? xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending