The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Official University of Westminster 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pariisssaaaaa
Okay thanks!! What type of questions did they ask?

depends on what course you’re applying for!
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by GCSE2K19?
omg i applied there too. How was the interview? Did you get in? aslooo what questions did they ask?//??

Hey i think it differs as I had an interview there and it was a one on one over microsoft teams
I applied to Westminster in like October and still haven't got a reply? I want to study Law and French
hey anyone doing graphics at westminster???
Original post by Anonymous
I don’t do to Westminster, but multiple people have told me to never go there for uni. I’m curious to see why you guys applied there especially when the satisfaction rate is so low.

most likely because they have lower entry requirements
Reply 45
Hello, I am planning to study Psychology! :smile:

Hi me too! Have you received an offer yet :smile:
Original post by rxyaalx
Hi me too! Have you received an offer yet :smile:

yes! conditional offer
Reply 47
Hello, I am planning to study Psychology! :smile:

Me too !
Reply 48
Original post by ouaei
hi! i'm applying for psychology w foundation year :smile:

Me to havent heard anything yet.
Original post by Cwinn

I thought i was the only one who hadnt heard anything since i dont know ANYONE whos applied there lol
Reply 50
i've applied for biomedical science with foundation year
Hey!

I applied for the LLM Entertainment Law. I rejected the offer despite it being my favourite course choice for my masters, as I didn't receive any other funding I applied for. Kind of frustrating but I knew London wasn't for me unless I had financial help.
I’ve got an offer for fashion marketing and promotion, had anyone else applied for that ?
Reply 53
Original post by Cwinn

hey! have you heard yet? i’ve heard from all my options but westminster!
Reply 54
No still not heard any thing. But as I was In the second round I may not hear for a while. Hate waiting lol
Original post by lolarharding
I’ve got an offer for fashion marketing and promotion, had anyone else applied for that ?

Hi there! I have applied for Fashion Marketing and Promotion. I sent my portfolio in December. Haven’t heard back from them !
Original post by KMR5103
Hi there! I have applied for Fashion Marketing and Promotion. I sent my portfolio in December. Haven’t heard back from them !

I’m sure you’ll hear back soon! They didn’t ask me for a portfolio but they did ask this other girl I know for one. Is Westminster your first choice xx
Original post by lolarharding
I’m sure you’ll hear back soon! They didn’t ask me for a portfolio but they did ask this other girl I know for one. Is Westminster your first choice xx

Westminster is my second choice...LCF is my first. I’m so scared lol.
Hey, I’ve applied for Film- I’ve actually sent off my portfolio and the tasks they asked me to complete and I’m now waiting for a response. I’ve been waiting for about a month and a half now, but I can’t complain too much because not only COVID, but I sent the portfolio and **** off literally last minute.
Original post by KMR5103
Westminster is my second choice...LCF is my first. I’m so scared lol.

Lcf was my first too ahhhh but good luck!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending